Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
    I don't think that Chris "sux;" I just think he's boring. He's too mission-focused and dull to be interesting to me. In RE5, pretty much every scene ended with him saying something akin to "Let's get on with the mission." It's just boring dialogue, which is something Chris has had much more of throughout the series than Leon. Chris had a few zingers in the original, but that's not canon, so it's irrelevant. Also, how does Chris smoking make him interesting?
    What? The 'Mission' in RE5 was to arrest Irving. Chris didn't even care about it, he only accepted it to find information about Jill. Admittedly, it's been a while but I believe he even told Sheva the mission was over and that she could leave but she insisted on assisting him. -- Why is there a Chris discussion =|?
    Last edited by Kei_M; 09-11-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
      What? The 'Mission' in RE5 was to arrest Irving. Chris didn't even care about it, he only accepted it to find information about Jill. Admittedly, it's been a while but I believe he even told Sheva the mission was over and that she could leave but she insisted on assisting him. -- Why is there a Chris discussion =|?
      I'm talking about Chris's mission, not necessarily the BSAA's. And by saying something like "Let's get on with the mission," I meant anything ranging from that to generic lines such as "Yeah, let's press forward." Sorry, I should have been more clear.

It's simply boring dialogue any way you slice it.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• For anyone who has Zune Marketplace on their X-Box 360, Damnation is now available for purchase. You can either stream it or download it.

I'm watching it right now.

Comment

• Dammit, won't let UK customers buy it.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oooh! To the marketplace this weekend.

Still only Afterlife (bleh) and Degeneration for Norway.
            Last edited by Carnivol; 09-14-2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              For anyone who has Zune Marketplace on their X-Box 360, Damnation is now available for purchase. You can either stream it or download it.

I'm watching it right now.
              *apoplexy* You lucky devil...
              sigpic

Comment

• Warning:

If you want to go into Resident Evil 6 as spoiler-free as possible, do not, I repeat, DO NOT watch the end credits of Damnation.

Comment

Warning:

If you want to go into Resident Evil 6 as spoiler-free as possible, do not, I repeat, DO NOT watch the end credits of Damnation.
                  ...maybe this isn't so bad after all. God dammit, curious as all hell now. No idea what I'm going to do haha. Exactly how does the spoiler... spoil BH6? What does it pertain to etc? Of course, try and be as general as possible.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 09-14-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• For some reason, throughout almost the entirety of the end credits, cutscene footage from Resident Evil 6 plays in the background, and a good majority of it is made up of scenes we haven't seen.

Comment

• Is there anything post-credits or does stopping right as the movie ends pretty much put you in the clear?

Comment

• There's a brief scene after they show the names of the voice/motion capture actors, and then after that, the credits proper begin with the RE6 footage.

Comment

• Ah, that's good then. So what did you think of the movie?

Comment

• I enjoyed it for the most part. Much like Degeneration, it's essentially a throwaway story.

I'll probably write up something a little more detailed when I'm not tired.

If anyone has specific questions about plot, characters, etc, though, I don't mind answering in spoiler tags.
                            Last edited by Archelon; 09-14-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Any flashbacks?

Comment

I enjoyed it for the most part. Much like Degeneration, it's essentially a throwaway story.

I'll probably write up something a little more detailed when I'm not tired.

If anyone has specific questions about plot, characters, etc, though, I don't mind answering in spoiler tags.
                                To what extent are the Plagas involved, and who did they come from?

Any references to TRICELL, Ada's organization or Neo-Umbrella?

Comment

Working...
                                X