Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shield Key View Post
    Why brains anyway? I'd like a virus that makes Zombified people target the genitals.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1336784280020.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	401469
    PSN Gamercards

Comment

Why brains anyway? I'd like a virus that makes Zombified people target the genitals.
      Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]6926[/ATTACH]
      *weeps* You sick... twisted... unsavory son's-a-bitches.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        As for t-Veronica and t-Abyss, they are isolated viruses that never actually affected a wide population.
        We don't know how many people lived in Terragrigia, but I'd say there was a fairly wide population out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly View Post
          We don't know how many people lived in Terragrigia, but I'd say there was a fairly wide population out there.
          Isolated to Terragrigia though.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Keep in mind that the info newsbot is sharing with us about Sherry and stuff isnt anything we'd know here in the US/UK/rest of the world because its all like Japan only supplemental material. That's why it sounds so strange, and kind of stupid to us, because its been part of the series history for years and we've never been privy to it.

I think its a bullshit move on Capcoms part to release all this side info and back story on everything, because its shit like this that should have been in the games to begin with.
            Last edited by Wrathborne; 07-20-2012, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeefWellington View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]6926[/ATTACH]
              He was a Zombie?

Comment

He was a Zombie?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Ganados confirmed for Damnation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                    Please CAPCOM, for the love of christ, explain what happened to the Plaga stolen by Ada in BH4.

Comment

Interesting. I love zombies, but I would love to see some Plagas action in a proper CG movie.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                        Please CAPCOM, for the love of christ, explain what happened to the Plaga stolen by Ada in BH4.
                        She ate it. Nothing exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                          Interesting. I love zombies, but I would love to see some Plagas action in a proper CG movie.
                          I'm hoping this means we'll get to see the true potential of the Ganados/Majini, without the constraints of limited video game AI.

Comment

• Ada confirmed to be "working" for the BSAA: (4:55)

Comment

• Seems that it is indeed not Ark Thompson in Damnation:
                              http://www.residentevilsac.com.br/no...il-condenacao/

Comment

I'm hoping this means we'll get to see the true potential of the Ganados/Majini, without the constraints of limited video game AI.
                                They have no potential. They're regular humans, and just as weak. One bullet generally takes them out. They're heavily exaggerated in gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X