No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Damnation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it will certainly be interesting to see where it came from and who developed it considering the last official Tyrant was the prototype 091 from Dead Aim ten years ago. Kobayashi said the film takes place a couple of years before Bio 6 so we are looking at 2010/2011 so this will be the first Tyrant ina long time. Rather than being completely new, I would prefer it to be an upgrade of an existing model.

My three wishes for he film:

Lickers being controlled and the Ganados are hopefully a result of Ada's recovered dominant species plaga from Bio4.
    New Tyrant hopefully developed by an existing group rather than yet another new organisation.
    Subtle tie in to 6.
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• TALOS is a Tyrant too, is he not ?

Comment

• Yes, but it already existed circa 1998.

Comment

• Interesting, can wait to get the blu ray, only 25 days left, probably less if you are OK with downloading the movie from the internet.

Comment

• I'm not sure if it can really be the dominant plagas sample of Ada's(unless it was modified in like fashion), since it appears they are using the Type 2s:

Which also goes along with the presence of the Lickers(who look similar to the Licker βs provided by Tricell).
            Last edited by Red-Jackal; 08-31-2012, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• Well then I hope they have a good explanation as to how the Lickers are seemingly being controlled by this one old man. Fusing t-Virus BOW with Las Plagas seems a logical experiment wouldn't you think?
              "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• It's troubling, because humans infected with Type 2 don't need to necessarily be controlled by someone with a dominant control plagas, the Lickers on the other hand may be a different story. Not unless the Lickers also have Type 2's implanted and just follow human command. But it's implied that the old man has a certain way with controlling them, and that's where Im confused. Variations of plagas maybe?

Comment

• Correct. We'll just have to wait and see.

But if Degeneration was the spiritual sequel to RE2 then Damnation may be the same for RE4. Let's hope we at least get a little more elaboration on Ada, her organization and perhaps what she did with the recovered dominant plaga.

But then again, black market seems the easiest explanation and in terms of the timeline it would make sense for the evolved Type 2 and 3 plagas to be involved.
                  "I've got 100 cows."

Comment

• A lot of new screens from Damnation. http://www.biohazardfrance.net/index...tions&id=93022
                    Spoiler:

Comment

• If it's Type 2 (kinda doubt this, looks far more grotesque than in BH5) then that would explain why the Lickers look like Licker Beta, and would nicely tie-in with TRICELL and hopefully explain what happened to them after BH5.

Zombie-Majini make a whole lot of sense but are still quite... odd to see.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Is it confirmed they are Zombies infected with Las Plagas?

Might be a Plagas Type 4 in there. Or an improved Type 2/3.

Comment

• So, who wants some official site translations?

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• So it's not Ark at all.... Shit, that kinda pissed me off. I was really hoping to see him come back.
                            Last edited by Zombie_X; 09-01-2012, 12:00 AM.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Another throwaway character with a retarded nickname. Next.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• THE RESIDENT EVIL LIMBO OF DISPOSABLE CHARACTERS GROWS STRONGER!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X