No announcement yet.

[RELEASE] Biohazard 1.5 Hacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only thing to honor was the agreement between him and whoever gave him what.

i suppose if it were to be leaked publicly, everyone would be guilty

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
      the only thing to honor was the agreement between him and whoever gave him what.

i suppose if it were to be leaked publicly, everyone would be guilty
      Please, enough of turning this around in a way or another. "If" and "but" situations are completely irrelevant.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
      , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• ok, nevermind the last part.

you still refused to stop attacking someone who did nothing except offend you. plague his thread with flaming posts and act righteous about it.

shits not cool. martin has used his time and efforts to benefit alot of people and you are trying your best to slam him for no reason.
        Last edited by J0shuaKane; 05-27-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Oh, so I can't express my opinion about somebody stealing a friend's work and people pretending it's not true because it'd affect their hero's reputation? Color me guilty as heck. Plus there's some other discussion details in post #210 and a few more.

martin has used his time and efforts to benefit alot of people and you are trying your best to slam him for no reason.
          No reason? This one's too good. It's not like producing a few patches makes him immune. Lemme rob a bank, give all the money to the people and they say "BUT I DID IT FOR MY FRIENDS!". Mirror climbing at its worst. Seriously, there's nothing more I can add as this clearly speaks for itself.
          Last edited by Gemini; 05-27-2013, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• oh, so dark biohazard is a thief? i did not know he hacked into your friends computer and stole the emulator.

Comment

• I think the right term here is "partners in crime", but it doesn't really imply a crime, unless you consider piracy. As for the rest, you're still playing devil's advocate.

Comment

• we still on this ? meh....

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                  oh, so dark biohazard is a thief? i did not know he hacked into your friends computer and stole the emulator.
                  This makes no sense at all LMFAO

The point still stands that this whole thing might just have harmed 1.5's revival/remake.. FACT
                  "I never thought any of this stuff my brother taught me would work!"

Comment

• How did he harm it? If he was sent info from an outside source to do what he always did its not his fault what goes on with IGAS' work. He's not apart of their team. He didn't breach any trust things THEY set up. There's no one to blame, just people getting uptight because DB is using his own time to make the game more playable for everyone.

Comment

• I don't see how DB making a patch to make MZD more stable ruins the chance at more information. It makes no goddamn sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                        Nope, not satisfied, as you never had the permission from the author to use it and people who got it actively contributed to the emulator's progress. But I can see people turning a blind eye just because they get more "new" stuff from you. Massively sad how society works.
                        You is not satisfied? well sorry for you, I can't do nothing more, just can say you that the emulator is safe with me and will not be leaked.

I'll be honest with you, I never knew what it was about this emulator, until I saw you talking about.

It seems that you are really angry with me, but actually with the person you should be, would be with the person that made the leak of the emulator to Colvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                          How did he harm it?
                          Key word being "leak" and BZork's posts containing the rest of the story. How this favours the community is hard to believe, as "keep the damn thing for yourself" would have worked better.

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          It seems that you are really angry with me, but actually with the person you should be, would be with the person that made the leak of the emulator to Colvin.
                          Given how Colvin's probably going to get legal action if people he scammed do something about it, there's no need.
                          Last edited by Gemini; 05-27-2013, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                            This makes no sense at all LMFAO

The point still stands that this whole thing might just have harmed 1.5's revival/remake.. FACT
                            life goes on FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                              Key word being "leak" and BZork's posts containing the rest of the story. How this favours the community is hard to believe, as "keep the damn thing for yourself" would have worked better.
                              The fact still remains he's not part of the team and really can't be considered a leak because whoever gave him the code did so for what he does. If the person who "leaked" the info to him had connections to IGAS well thats just egg on their face. The point remains that DB didnt breach any trust because he wasn't in on any of the deals.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                                The fact still remains he's not part of the team and really can't be considered a leak because whoever gave him the code did so for what he does.
                                Not being part of the team does not mean you're allowed to do whatever you want in order to apparently favour the community, when we really saw the team's got problems because of other people's leaks, which means us as a community lost a new chance to see more of this game. Oh yeah, unless we find somebody else but the team appearing out of nowhere with a hold of more builds. Still, nothing ever came up, so I'm kinda sceptical.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 05-27-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X