X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post
    If their source doesn't trust them it's because
    of someone on the team.

place blame where it belongs. like someone else said, DB is doing what he has always done. he is not affiliated with the team. nor has he broken anyones trust.

at any rate. birkin or zork have not asked him to stop, they just explained the situation. what sense does it make for you all to be more upset than them?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicBlue View Post

If their source doesn't trust them it's because of people like
      Like you and Gemini kicking people down and causing a bitch fit over something so little and yeah every time its always you two no one else, you do it on the modding forums and now your doing it here and I have to say its pathetic haven't you got another place to troll? Martin has always been honest when i've worked alongside him and he's been honest now so stop dragging him through the damn mud because your in troll bitch mode, over a bunch of patches wow, we have bigger problems in the REAL world but people like you bitch over zero's and one's I mean seriously?

At the end of the day its who ever leaked stuff to Martin's fault not his like everyone has already said, and you have a problem with that(since its only you and Gemini) its too late its on the internet and you know what they say about things that get on the internet right?

martin has done a good job with what he has done and I hope he continues to do so, because I wait patiently for his fixes to make things more stable, but if your going to continue been little bitches over a patch then your more pathetic than I already said you are.....seriously a patch that fixes things...to make it easier for people to play....wow Humanity has reached its all time low reading some comments on this thread anyway.

@Martin I believe you dude and appreciate what you have done for this community keep up the great work.

Comment

• And here goes the paladin's post where he keeps stating the same crap all over and over, reiterating nonsense I don't even bother reading after the third word of the first sentence. Basically, you like bitching about IGAS but praise this mess (as in "this situation"), which means conveniently whining at stuff you don't like while praising other that is on the "opposite side" just because it feels like a football match to you. Good, you're adding so much and so deeply. Next time you could be simply posting "+1" and get away with the very same meaning.
        Last edited by Gemini; 05-27-2013, 04:33 PM.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
        , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Laughing my ass off...

Every guy with common sense has to just disagree with the shit being sad about Martin here.

A question: "Didn't IGAS not already rob their chances of getting more 1.5 content by themselves, when being not careful enough and providing Colvin with a build and ending up leaking 1.5 then again by themselves in the end?"

You could say that this Colvin fiasco already screwed them hard regarding their reputation in secret beta black marketz..

But no it's scapegoat time again I guess. This time Martin will play the role of Colvin/Welsh and he will be the ass
          I love it how Colvin was made the kind of "mission impossible" dude that somehow got a hold of the build.. By magic.

All Martin did was fixing stuff to give guys a chance to have a better experience. He even released his stuff, he never was about fame.. He also didn't claim he used magic or special C-Injections to get stuff fixed.. If he just had to copy & paste stuff out of vanilla files to fix bugs, then it's just like that. That is still called fixing.. He also makes no secret out of it nor hides the data in any way, he releases it.

Whoever sent martin the stuff, he should be the one being put into that kind of crossfire...

Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
          at any rate. birkin or zork have not asked him to stop, they just explained the situation. what sense does it make for you all to be more upset than them?
          yeah like some guys are getting paid for the dirty work over here... haha
          Last edited by TheMortician; 05-27-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• hey

whats up is it just my emulator or are some of the hallways in the beginning incredibly slow, to the point that u can barley move. 105 E. corridor for example.
            Last edited by danbo; 05-27-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• All this fuss in here. Yes the emulator was obtained without direct permission but I can argue that you can torrent it as well. There is a web forum I go to that has it up for download on their private tracker. That's where I got pSX 1.14. So it is out there, you have to look. There's no reason for DB to get all the heat over it. Just chill guys, this isn't a war. It's stupid pointing fingers bullshit like this that makes me hate the community.

The author of the emulator dropped off the radar as well. I've tried e-mailing him and have gotten no responses.
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                All this fuss in here. Yes the emulator was obtained without direct permission but I can argue that you can torrent it as well. There is a web forum I go to that has it up for download on their private tracker. That's where I got pSX 1.14. So it is out there, you have to look.
                Care to share a link even in private form? This is like the third time I've heard about it, yet nothing ever showed up.

The author of the emulator dropped off the radar as well. I've tried e-mailing him and have gotten no responses.
                Not exactly. He's alive and kicking, just distant from the scene.

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
                , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Well the site is well known. I'll drop you the forum link. I can't seem to find the emulator with their new layout, but I assure you it was there.

I assumed he dropped off the radar as he never responded to any of my e-mails.
                  My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by J0shuaKane View Post
                    of someone on the team.

place blame where it belongs. like someone else said, DB is doing what he has always done. he is not affiliated with the team. nor has he broken anyones trust.

Heh thanks for helping me pretty much sum in what I've been trying to tell everyone

Anywho hey DB with the latest patch what did you do with the L TUNNEL FLOOD bit? I mean what was edited on that cuz I've been having trouble figuring it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParasiteAdam View Post
                      Anywho hey DB with the latest patch what did you do with the L TUNNEL FLOOD bit? I mean what was edited on that cuz I've been having trouble figuring it out.
                      The only change in L TUNNEL FLOOD is that now you can drop there, also I connected it to some rooms.

Comment

• Oh! Whats rooms is it connected to?

Comment

• L TUNNEL FLOOD is now connected to GARAGE B, OUTDOOR A and SITE A.

Comment

• Nice. Theres much a I must mess around with

Comment

• It's safe to say he ment no harm, looking forward to whats next DB!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RaccoonSurvivor View Post
                                ^ I see your point, but that's not what this is all about.

IGAS had people with connections to later 1.5 builds - which obviously would have had new/changed content and ideas - which they could have used to make the 40% build (WIP one) more complete and playable.
                                But thanks to these fixes - as nice as they are - those contacts have now pulled out of the deal - IGAS may have lost all contact IDK?

So their final release of 1.5 might not be as complete as it could have been..
                                Doesn't that get to anyone? Very sad ..
                                Im pretty sure they could finish it. We all pretty much know the basic plotline of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X