BH2 - 1.5 Rooms Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    Looks good. But what happens when that team releases the RE1.5 game? Are you still going to work on your project?
    Thanks!

I'll be honest with you, I'm still not completely convinced that this team really going to release 1.5 to the public.

Another thing, if they really are going to release, we do not know if it will be soon or in a long time (years).

So until I see that 1.5 was released, I will continue working on this project, as always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
      Here's a new update of my project!

Here's a new update of my project!I hope you enjoy!Credits:Backgrounds By DXPZombies and Leon By Enrico Marini

I hope you enjoy!

Credits:
      Backgrounds By DXP
      Zombies and Leon By Enrico Marini
      whoa...that is dope...cant believe u got marvin in ther

was wonderin hows workin on the cutscenes comin along?

Comment

• Is Marvin using Ada as a base by any chance?

Comment

• Gotta request for you, if you don't mind. Could you whip up a quick video of the RPD South Interrogation Room, but without the two zombies you usually put in there? Instead, we need a wounded Roy (retextured Martin?) sitting propped up in the far corner between the wall heater and the boxes. You don't have to do anything fancy for now - just keep it simple. All Elza has to do is come in there, stand and look at him for a few seconds, then turn around and leave. That's all the video I need right now for recreating the scene where Elza finds Roy in RE15. You can post it on YouTube and I (and others) can download it from here. As for any other details you might want to add (having him revive, other zombies in the room, etc.), I'll leave those up to you when you have the time to deal with them. Thanks.
          Last edited by RMandel; 10-21-2012, 08:47 PM.
          Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
          Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by RMandel View Post
            Gotta request for you, if you don't mind. Could you whip up a quick video of the RPD South Interrogation Room, but without the two zombies you usually put in there? Instead, we need a wounded Roy (retextured Martin?) sitting propped up in the far corner between the wall heater and the boxes. You don't have to do anything fancy for now - just keep it simple. All Elza has to do is come in there, stand and look at him for a few seconds, then turn around and leave. That's all the video I need right now for recreating the scene where Elza finds Roy in RE15. You can post it on YouTube and I (and others) can download it from here. As for any other details you might want to add (having him revive, other zombies in the room, etc.), I'll leave those up to you when you have the time to deal with them. Thanks.
            Today is your lucky day friend:

Hello friends, after 2 months without publishing an update of my project now finally come to show a new update!

I hope you are not bored of waiting for a update, this absence is because I have not much time to work on my project.

Well, in this update you can see several things that were fixed and improved:

1-My friend DXP took the time to re-work in most of the backgrounds of the RPD, improving their quality.

2-DXP also created three news backgrounds to add to the west office, now if it looks more like the real game.

3-I re-work the interrogations rooms structure (by c2keo) and added it to Roy (by Rusty) on one of them, like in the real game.

4-Shotgun added for Elza, but still does not work 100% fine.

Among other minor changes.

Well I hope you like it!

Hello friends, after 2 months without publishing an update of my project now finally come to show a new update! :DI hope you are not bored of waiting for a u...

Comment

• A little rough, don't you think? - Luis Serra

Resident Evil: Behind the Mask twitter
              , also in Facebookian flavor for great justice.

Comment

• Martin ... you are da man! No - you are DA MAN!!! That was great! Thanks! Now I'm eagerly awaiting your next PMOD update. The only thing still missing is that beta build camera angle closeup when they talk to Roy (it's in one of the stills), but that's just extra icing on the cake. DXP would have to make you a new background, anyway. It was wonderful watching your work. Thanks again.
                Last edited by RMandel; 10-27-2012, 02:01 AM.
                Do you know where I can find the final build of Resident Evil 1.5?
                Please contact me if so! re15finalbuild@gmail.com

Comment

• Here a new update of my project!

Backgrounds made by DXP (thanks dude!)

Hope you enjoy this small update.

Here a new update of my project!Backgrounds made by DXP (thanks dude!)Hope you enjoy this small update. :)

Comment

• Why does Leon sound like he's moving on a carpet? I guess that's not really the sfx I'd use for concrete or moss surfaces; the default step effect is probably the best in this case. Also, one thing that has been bugging me for my entire life whenever I see a RE2 mod with 1.5 rooms: what's exactly the point of going always around taking an eternity shooting enemies with a handgun and then switching to the Desert Eagle for smaller and stupid enemies you could literally squash by walking over them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      Why does Leon sound like he's moving on a carpet? I guess that's not really the sfx I'd use for concrete or moss surfaces; the default step effect is probably the best in this case.
                      Because I put the sewer area on a room that uses that sound for footsteps. That will be fixed later.

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
                      Also, one thing that has been bugging me for my entire life whenever I see a RE2 mod with 1.5 rooms: what's exactly the point of going always around taking an eternity shooting enemies with a handgun and then switching to the Desert Eagle for smaller and stupid enemies you could literally squash by walking over them?
                      The reason I do this mod, is because I love RE1.5 and also because no one has released the original game (is not sure if that famous "team" really going to release it).

If you do not like, I just do not care, I will continue with my work because I know many people like my work.

Comment

• Erm, whoever even asked you to stop? I don't see that anywhere. Also, that doesn't really seem to answer the question as the fact that some people like it is totally unrelated. Sometimes it seems like RE2 modders can't even take feedback that doesn't praise them like they're a holy light shining at dark times, sheesh.
                        Last edited by Gemini; 10-28-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                          The reason I do this mod, is because I love RE1.5 and also because no one has released the original game (is not sure if that famous "team" really going to release it).

If you do not like, I just do not care, I will continue with my work because I know many people like my work.
                          Actually Gemini didn't ask you why you are making this mod, but why in almost all the mod he has seen, the player uses a handgun to shoot endless zombies and then use a more powerful weapon to less relevant enemies.
                          Last edited by SonicBlue; 10-28-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• The answer to that can only be Kamiya'd;
                            "Because it is Resident Evil"

Comment

• Why ask me stupid things like: why I use a magnum to kill a baby spider? I do it just because I feel like, what's wrong with that?

I clarify that I am not showing how I play my mod, but my mod.

I repeat, who does not like my work, just do not look.

Comment

• Well, it's pretty clear now how RE2 modders can't take feedback if it doesn't lick their royal asses. Ah, the drama. Relax dude, nobody's aiming for your throat.
                                Last edited by Gemini; 10-29-2012, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X