No announcement yet.

BH2 - 1.5 Rooms Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi 1.5 fans and people who follow my project!

This is a sample of a new 1.5 room where I am currently working, I still lack some things like the character can go up and down and some adjustments to the camera angles.

Video:
    Hi 1.5 fans and people who follow my project!This is a sample of a new 1.5 room where I am currently working, I still lack some things like the character can...

Note:
    The download is not available yet...

Special thanks:
    DXP (from RE Modification forum) by made the sewer backgrounds! is thanks to him, you can see a new update of my project.
    1.5 Leon and Zombies skins by Enrico Marini

Comment

• I am working on recreating the beta/alpha/whatever-basement. I know that it is basically pointless to render in hires as it will be scaled down to 320x240 anyway but whatever.
      Could this be used ingame once it is finished?

Comment

• Originally posted by anaho View Post
        I am working on recreating the beta/alpha/whatever-basement. I know that it is basically pointless to render in hires as it will be scaled down to 320x240 anyway but whatever.
        Could this be used ingame once it is finished?
        http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/11001739.png/
        Sure!

Comment

• Hi, here I bring another update of my project!

As you may remember, I before (a long time) working at 1.5 Lobby, but was very poor.

But now thanks to my friend DXP who was kind enough to recreate all the camera angles of the lobby I could make a full playable Lobby!

If not for this person you could not see this update, thanks DXP!

This is just a sample of how this being, still missing some adjustments!

Video:
          Hi, here I bring another update of my project!As you may remember, I before (a long time) working at 1.5 Lobby, but was very poor.But now thanks to my friend...

Credits:
          Lobby backgrounds by DXP
          Leon and Zombies skins by Enrico Marini

Comment

• Will there ever be a way to "hide" the character behind some elements of the background? For exemple when he's walking behind a desk, or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
              Will there ever be a way to "hide" the character behind some elements of the background? For exemple when he's walking behind a desk, or something like that.
              Funny I was just about to ask the very same thing! The game uses different FG and BG layers, I've got no idea how they work, but I assume it should be possible to crop and copy certain parts of a BG and turn it into a FG. That's basically how it's done in RE2, you have FG > 3D models > BG layered up on top of each other. My guess is if you can edit a BG and replace it, surly you can edit a FG and replace that too.

Comment

• Will you 'downgrade' the character model graphics in order for it to blend in easier to the low quality backgrounds? Something seem's off
                sigpic

Comment

• Hi, here's a new update of my project!

Thanks to my friend DXP, I could do to shutter hallway more like 1.5!

Hi, here's a new update of my project!Thanks to my friend DXP, I could do to shutter hallway more like 1.5!Credits:Lobby and Shutter Hallway (backgrounds) by...

Credits:
                  Lobby and Shutter Hallway (backgrounds) by DXP
                  Elza and Zombies skins by Enrico Marini
                  1.5 Elza Hand Gun animation style by residentevilartist

Comment

• What it will lokk like ingame.

Still has a long way to go.

Comment

• This is amazing. I think this is the first time you showed off the 'blue hue' like 1.5.

NEAT.
                      sigpic

Comment

• @anaho Look great!

@Chris' Boob Thanks!

Comment

• Well, here I come to show you another update of my project, as before, if not for the help of DXP, you could not see this update.

Enjoy!

Well, here I come to show you another update of my project, as before, if not for the help of DXP, you could not see this update.Enjoy!Credits:Lobby Office (...

Credits:
                          Lobby Office (backgrounds) by DXP
                          Leon and Zombies skins by Enrico Marini

Comment

• Hi again friends!

Here I come with another update of my project, this time I present the alpha lobby of 1.5, ie, the first design that we saw at TGS (Tokyo Game Show) video.

Hope you like, once again this would have been possible without my friend DXP.

Hi again friends!Here I come with another update of my project, this time I present the alpha lobby of 1.5, ie, the first design that we saw at TGS (Tokyo Ga...

Credits:
                            Alpha Lobby (backgrounds) by DXP
                            1.5 Alpha Leon by Rusty
                            1.5 Zombies by Enrico Marini

Comment

• Hi friends! I come here again with another update of my project!

Thanks to my friend DXP I could create the west office!

Well, I hope you like this new update. ;)

Hi friends! I come here again with another update of my project!Thanks to my friend DXP I could create the west office!Well, I hope you like this new update....

Credits:
                              West Office (backgrounds) by DXP
                              Zombies by Enrico Marini and Rusty
                              Elza Walker by Enrico Marini
                              Last edited by Dark Biohazard; 05-24-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• The layout of the office (west office btw, not east) is incorrect. Kinda surprised this mistake would be made, as the legit 1F map is easily available.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X