Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
    To my direct knowledge, no.

I don't know if it's because no one has tried, or if people are scared to try. After all, noone wants a fake version of 1.5 floating around.
    Well obviously I can't protect everyone since I'm sure a lot of people don't know about me and such, but if you guys or anyone that might read this post ever is offered 1.5 and the person offering will give or has given video/screenshot proof (or you just plain out suspect them to be fishy), I do have unreleased info that I keep for just such verification purposes. If I can't tell you the footage is fake after simply scrutinizing it myself and/or with my team, then I can tell you what footage I'd need to see or info I'd need to know (without telling what I'm looking for within it, so nobody can prepare for it) to verify it. If a fake gets past me, then it would have to be damn good technically and they'd have to know some stuff that I'd doubt many others that don't have the game would know. So just as a disclaimer here: I will do my best to verify and help protect from a 1.5 scam if needed, but there will always be a slight chance I get outgunned since I don't have the game to secure a rock solid verification.

So, up to you if you'd want to give me a shot. I'd just hate to see someone lose potentially thousands of dollars with "proof" I might have been able to tell you had red flags or just wasn't legit.
    sigpic

Comment

Prototypes always involve huge sums of money, it's not like this is the first time something like this happened. (bh1samples...)

It's sad that such things always seem to hit the Resident Evil community tough...
      I really hope that a deal on a legit 1.5 disc can be arranged by you guys sometime in the future!

It would be a terrible loss, would this game rot away in someones vault instead of being preserved for "educational purposes" as a part of Resident Evil's history!
      Last edited by Upaluppa; 04-19-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Hi, here a small update of my project, I actually working in 1.5 RPD Outside:

Video:
        Hi! I Back into my 1.5 project!Here I show a preview of the 1.5 room that I worked actually.Work in progress...Credits:1.5 Leon by Enrico MariniBackgrounds b...

Enjoy!

This project still alive!

PD: Sorry for no boundaries, I no know exactly how make, yet...

Comment

That is awesome! Just now need to explore above the entrance of the building

Comment

Hi 1.5 fans! I continue working in my 1.5 Rooms project, in this video you can see:

1-Some rooms that I fix.
            2-I add "1.5 RPD Roof" backgrounds/angles to the "1.5 RPD Outside Room".

Video:
            Hi 1.5 fans! I continue working in my 1.5 Rooms project, in this video you can see:1-Some rooms that I fix.2-I add "1.5 RPD Roof" backgrounds/angles to the "...

Soon, news 1.5 rooms!

Enjoy!

Credits:
            1.5 Leon Skin By Enrico Marini
            Elza Skin By Enrico Marini
            1.5 Elza Handgun Animation By residentevilartist
            1.5 RPD Outside (Backgrounds) By c2keo

Comment

Hi again! here another 1.5 room that I working now, is a factory room.

Sorry for no boundaries...

Video:
              Hi again! here another 1.5 room that I working now, is a factory room.Sorry for no boundaries...Hope you enjoy!Credits:Elza Walker skin By Enrico Marini1.5 H...

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:
              Elza Walker skin By Enrico Marini
              1.5 Handgun Animation By residentevilartist

Comment

my friend this is awesome work seriously...major props

can u actually open doors to see the nxt room or can u only play these rooms thru load game?

Comment

Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                  my friend this is awesome work seriously...major props

can u actually open doors to see the nxt room or can u only play these rooms thru load game?
                  Thanks!

Sure, I have in mind connect the rooms, soon you can see this.

New update of my 1.5 project, 3 news rooms:
                  Hi! new update of my 1.5 project, 3 news rooms.This is just a preview, I already work with this rooms.Hope you enjoy!Credits:1.5 Leon skin and 1.5 zombies by...

This is just a preview, I already work with this rooms.

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:
                  1.5 Leon skin and 1.5 zombies by Enrico Marini

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Biohazard View Post
                    Thanks!

Sure, I have in mind connect the rooms, soon you can see this.

New update of my 1.5 project, 3 news rooms:
                    Hi! new update of my 1.5 project, 3 news rooms.This is just a preview, I already work with this rooms.Hope you enjoy!Credits:1.5 Leon skin and 1.5 zombies by...

This is just a preview, I already work with this rooms.

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:
                    1.5 Leon skin and 1.5 zombies by Enrico Marini
                    thats gd to hear my friend, try to work on the door thing asap, then il download ur stuff

if i was to say to you to make new cutscenes...are you able to do that?

Comment

Hi! here 2 news 1.5 rooms! with some camera cut errors... I will try fix it!
                      Hi! here 2 news 1.5 rooms! with some camera cut errors... I will try fix it!Hope you enjoy!Credits:1.5 Leon and 1.5 Zombies Skins By Enrico MariniEast Shutte...

Hope you enjoy!

Credits:
                      1.5 Leon and 1.5 Zombies Skins By Enrico Marini
                      East Shutter Hallway (Backgrounds) Ripped from 1.5 project By Russian Team R.E.D

Comment

man im so impressd with ur work...thanks dude

but could u tell me plz wher u are in terms of cut scenes and joining rooms plz?

Comment

awsome work
                          sigpic
                          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Something that's been interesting me for a while is the way the game handles foreground and background layers. Beta 2 is interesting because a lot of the time the foreground layer I assume is either disabled or the graphics simply don't exist. Obviously this seems to be a problem modders face when chaning rooms and altering backgrounds and such. Has there ever been experimentation with creating your own foreground layer using existing background graphics? I hope you don't think my questions are requests, I'm just genuinely interested in what the limits are. I think I'm too old now to ever understand the ins and outs of work like this to figure it out my self so I have no way to answer my own questions.

Comment

Originally posted by geluda View Post
                              Something that's been interesting me for a while is the way the game handles foreground and background layers. Beta 2 is interesting because a lot of the time the foreground layer I assume is either disabled or the graphics simply don't exist. Obviously this seems to be a problem modders face when chaning rooms and altering backgrounds and such. Has there ever been experimentation with creating your own foreground layer using existing background graphics? I hope you don't think my questions are requests, I'm just genuinely interested in what the limits are. I think I'm too old now to ever understand the ins and outs of work like this to figure it out my self so I have no way to answer my own questions.
                              Meshes?
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                                Meshes?
                                Can you elaborate on that?

Here's a couple of videos of a glitch I encountered a while back while messing around with beta 2. You can clearly see the differences between FG and BG graphics.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X