X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Nice job dude ;)

Once we get the RE4 section up I'll revisit this feature and start anew. Our capturing tech has advanced so far since then.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, I finally got the debug working for the BH4 Demo...it crashes so often though. Its been quite a while so I dunno who else might have gotten it working.
    Heres a few screens...for some reason it didn't give me the first 2 files one of the times I went into the game...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroxas
    replied
    Thanks for the help guys. ;)

Leave a comment:

• Borman
    replied
    Its on my site too ;)

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    It was released through torrents. Im not sure if they are still active though.

Leave a comment:

• Sephiroxas
    replied
    I may seem like an uber noob, but at this point I don't mind. I found a video on youtube. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hImgslMBGZQ) and it provided a link to this site. Where I got lost and couldn't find any downloads.
    all I'm interested in at this point, is the Bullet time slow time stuff. I searched around the forum but couldn't find any answeres. Is it not for release yet? Since it says (In progress)..or??..

Leave a comment:

• Napper
    replied
    Would it be possible to upload the intro to resi 2 and resi 3 from the trail edition demo disc aswell? Because both are at a much higher res than the gamecube ports and i would love to see the resi 3 trailer at a better resolution.

Leave a comment:

• Jill Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Hi, We lost them when we moved hosts a while back, Ill be adding them eventually but it will be a while, sorry!
    Thank you! I just wanna get the Remake Trailer...

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Hi, We lost them when we moved hosts a while back, Ill be adding them eventually but it will be a while, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• Jill Lover
    replied
    Hi, I'm new... I wanted to know where can I get the trailers from these section

Cause I think they have expired :S

Thanks In Advance ;)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yeah, I understand . I just figured out how to extract the .dat files of the pc game earlier and I'm currently looking through the files (hopeing to find something interesting). I'm also trying to pinpoint my problem with the ingame videos...most of them only play about 10 seconds. I think its a codec problem, but as I said I'm still trying to figure it out. I did get 1 or 2 to play the whole way, which really confused me because most of them still don't work right. Well, cya around.

Leave a comment:

• lhaymehr
    replied
    Nah. See the code that MarkGrass posted? Those are the variables that can be set in the debug\config.txt file. Also, those variables are present in the GameCube apploader (equivalent to windows .exe) but NOT in the Windows version.

No potato

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well, this is enough to spark my interest again! I'm gonna do some digging too...I love doing stuff like this, especially with BH/RE games. I never did figure out how to enable the debug in the BH4 GCN trial, but I'm sure I'll work on it some more now. Thanks for bringing it up lhaymehr! I just hope it doesn't end the same way it did last time for me. I'll be checking back when I can.

Leave a comment:

• lhaymehr
    replied
    Alright got the trial, extracted, examined and theres definitely no game debug code whatsoever in the PC version.

Leave a comment:

• lhaymehr
    replied
    Ah, i was hoping there are no binaries involved. Anyways, how i came to this conclusion is that i looked through the game.exe of the PC version and in the string table which contains filenames of game archives (like st1.dat, st2.dat..etc) saw strings like debug\roominfo.dat, debug\moji8.tm2, debug\config.txt.

Unfortunately no debug*.* files were in the unpacked game data. So something is obviously missing.

And yeah, none of the config settings for GC version are in string tables of either game.exe or configtool.exe.

Where could i get a hold of those *.rel files? Got a nice GC dev reference here. Might come up with something.

cheers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X