Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saint_Eve
    replied
    Lol about the bars, what are they just two images? Like 2 bars?

How many more pages left? You are cranking them out by the hour practically, nice job man.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Page 24 added!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-27-2006, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Page 23 added!

Page 24 will probably be up today since its an easy one. I found a way to disable the widescreen bars but its only in the debug menu. I found out they are entirely 100% false, and just placed there to force widescreen on people. Idiots...They could have gained so much FPS if they actually took the time to code REAL restriction bars.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-27-2006, 12:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Page 22 added fully XD

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Page 21 added fully.

Leave a comment:

• khfan1
    replied
    Nice =)

Great job on this!

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    The top 64 0's on this page are all completed. Ill be moving onto the lower 64 tommorow. Once thats done Ill be adding a link to it on the index.

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-21-2006, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Page 21 is coming along slowly. You can see my progress if you substitute &p=21 onto the page url's. Zero's will eventually be made larger for ease of use. Right now Im just filling in the names of the commands. After that Ill be linking them properly, and putting the pages up for each 0.

Just slow going because theres 128 0's (for this page only!) which all need:
    Proper location 0x##, Proper name DBG_XXX_XXX, Proper Link &DBG=X, actual page made..etc etc.

Edit: All it requires now is page content so look for that springing up sometime tommorow. I also edited some of the video links as the amount of dl's were not being counted properly.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-20-2006, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Updated the index a bit, Ill be trying to clean up the early pages as well. Eventually Ill get to the spelling and grammatical errors XD

Leave a comment:

• khfan1
    replied
    Can't wait for your next update.

Dot50Cal, You got me hooked on glitches/hacking, etc... again... LOL
    Last edited by khfan1; 07-18-2006, 04:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied
    Good luck trying to figure out what all those numbers mean.
    ROFL

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    Two small revisions were made on the Weapons page. Thanks to Krieg for finding one I also added the last two working options of three on the main debug menu. Next ill be going into the FLAG EDIT as mentioned above.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-16-2006, 07:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    RE4 Trial Feature updated

I added two more pages today. Its been quite a while since I updated so I went ahead and added some interesting things this time. We're finally into the main and final debug menu for the RE4 trial and Im almost done with this trial and then Ill be able to move onto hacking the BH4 trial. Theres just one more huge hurdle called "Flag Edit". This is a set of 0's and 1's that are litterally thousands in number. They all do something to the game and its my job to find out what and document it.

Page 19
    Page 20
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-16-2006, 03:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dot50Cal
    replied
    To get this back on track, I should have an update coming along soon. I havent forgotten about it. Things just keep poping up that take urgency over the situation. Mostly the problems have been medical in nature. Bear with me, I want this done as much as you guys.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 06-05-2006, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pedro
    replied
    Originally posted by Carnivol
    Here's this giant enemy crab!
    Come on man... It's RIDGE RACER!! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACERRRRR!!!
    lol

Tonight, I was seeing the forum, I just wanted to check the updates. When I saw this "thing" here. This arguement...
    Man... why are you (mariokart64n) pursuing this information so badly!? Do you see anyone else acting like you?
    Oh, I see, you want to be the black sheep. That FREAKING SOCIOPATH GEEK THAT THINKS A DOLL INSIDE A CRACKED EGG IS SOMETHING WORTH SPENDING 300 DOLLARS!
    STFU!!!! FREAKING MORON!!!! THIS IS A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY! IF YOU WANT TO BOTHER US BY TALKING SHIT, POSTING CRAPPY PHOTOSHOP MODELS AND SHOWING OFF LIKE A FREAKING GEEK YOU ARE, GO FIND A DUDE TO F**K YOU!!!
    Sorry about that behavior Dot50. But I just thought that he deserved this.
    Why is Debuging RE4 so important yo you? Have you ever tried to get a girlfriend? ... sry, weakspot?! =)

Anyway... Dot50. Banning is something you should have done a long time ago. This boy is not going to stop harassing you so easily.

btw. go try to learn something about webdesign. When I was 12 I could do better pages ;)
    And learning how to write is a good thing too! See.. I'm brazilian and I can write english better than you
    Last edited by Pedro; 05-21-2006, 12:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X