Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Directors Cut Detailed : Extra Episode Confirmed + 360 Version.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trailer was good but I was hope to see some monsters ok traps are ok and all I gess I was exspecting abit too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
      Which is why I didn't comment on the theories. They are so outrageous and contrived. XD
      How's the view from your high horse?

Comment

• Don'tcha know speculation sucks dongs. After all it's not part of the reason a forum exists in the first place. BAD FANS NO FUN FOR YOU.

Comment

• Alright guys, that's enough. The comment may have been...unadvised, but there's no need to berate Tiamat about it.

Comment

• I was kinda hoping barry would be with them, even if he doesn't make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Aiken View Post
              I was kinda hoping barry would be with them, even if he doesn't make it.
              Yeah, I myself was kinda hoping that Barack Obama, Ron Jeremy and Steve Urkel would be with them.

Alas...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Yeah, I myself was kinda hoping that Barack Obama, Ron Jeremy and Steve Urkel would be with them.

Alas...
                So they could die slow, painful deaths in one of the scenarios many traps?

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  So they could die slow, painful deaths in one of the scenarios many traps?
                  Nah, they're just cool guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X