No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Famitsu Scan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pritty sure that some of the new costumes will be off the PC verson of RE5.

Comment

That's good for me. I like Sheva's bussiness costume, not so much Chris' though. I guess we'll be getting Jill's STARS and/or RE3 attire too.

Comment

I'm soooo wishing for Jills STARS, and her RE3 would be nice too. They should totally have Chris' CV outfit

Comment

It's a replica of the original mansion!
          Or maybe the mansion is a replica of the Spencer Estate. If this scenario takes 2 hours than it will almost be like playing the mansion portion of Remake. Until we get more infomation, don't know if I want to buy this again.

Comment

Oh come on this is every fan's wet dream and people still complain RE fans are never pleased

Comment

I'm really happy for this, even if 2 hours seems to be the general playthrough time for it. 2 is a little give or take, if it was 2 hours when you don't know what you're doing, then that's okay. Since RE5 itself I beat in one night not knowing where I was going or anything, so 2 hours for that seems very fair.

However I'm a little disappointed that it's not going to be DLC. That would mean purchase of a whole new game plus the extras for the motion control settings (unless we have a setting where it's optional?). They made it sound like they listened to what people wanted from a thread specifically about wanted DLC content, so if in fact they were referring to that, it makes me a little. Even though I will be getting this the moment it comes out of course.

Comment

Working...
              X