No announcement yet.

Officially Licensed T-virus/Anti-virus Vials Up For Preorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's to bizy banging his wife Milla... -_- bastard.

Comment

Oh no. He bangs Alice. Just because Milla is as close as he can get doesn't mean he doesn't make her dress up as her, in a replica of the room she wakes up in the first movie. Those scenes were shot at his house.

Seriously, there's a version of the script for the first one out there and it's seriously creepy reading his comments about Alice when he married her actress.

Comment

Just by looking at those pictures, it looks as though they were actually neatly crafted. I think they would be neat to have, but I would never pay that much for them, simply because I don't have that kind of money. If I did have the money I would buy them though, they may not look like the games' version of the viruses' but still look awesome. Quite honestly, I wish that they would make a larger amount and lower the prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Theae are probably nothing to do with Anderson. And as much as we may hate them, the movies make money. If Anderson were to read these threads he'd most likely read them as fan whinging more than anything else.
          im hopping he does read these comment.maybe it will wake him up from his unrealistic fantasy.
          sigpic
          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Or he'll read these and laugh while rolling around in his bed made of $100 bills.

Comment

It's too much money and since it something that comes from the movies I not interested.

Comment

I swear im part of a minority in liking the RE films.....

Any way yep these are brutally expensive! id have liked to get one but thats almost my whole pay for a month

I think that If I become really desperate then I would just buy one of the cheap replicas off of ebay and shine a torch through it if I want it to glow.

Comment

Theae are probably nothing to do with Anderson. And as much as we may hate them, the movies make money.
                  im hopping he does read these comment.
                  Or he'll read these and laugh while rolling around in his bed made of $100 bills.
                  ...pretty much what DarkMoon and nemesiswontdie said. And that's a huge if.

I could imagine that a respected figure in HollyWood simply doesn't have the time or desire to read crap on the internet, especially from a forum where a huge majority of it's member's don't like his work, for whatever reason, because let's face it -- extremist-fanboy rants and unnecessary name-calling isn't exactly 'constructive criticism'.

On topic, i'm half tempted to preorder these. >.< Given the limited availiblity and already-existing price, I could only image what these things will be worth 10 years from now.
                  I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                  X