My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
        What a letdown if it isn't.
        If it is fake... this will happen.

Spoiler:

Maybe.
        Last edited by Pikminister; 03-25-2011, 04:26 PM.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Proof?

When contacted, neither Capcom nor OXM could comment on this report. You can see the full cover image, provided by StickSkills, after the break. The issue is scheduled to hit newsstands, officially, on April 5.
          Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/25/re...-raccoon-city/
          Last edited by Pikminister; 03-25-2011, 04:56 PM.
          Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Well thats that, Pikminister has spoken. Spread the word everyone...Go on spread it....SPREAD IT!*shakes fist*

Comment

• YES, get in there you feckin beauty!!

Comment

• yes an actual resident evil on disk (not that psn BS) for ps3!! cant wait for pics and a trailer,

Comment

• That was the proof YAY !!!! now im excited again !!!

Comment

• I think if people can just accept that this is not canon, is just for fun and is not a traditional 'survival horror' game, it will be a lot of fun. People wanted zombies...they're gonna get their zombies. People wanted their 'Outbreak' game in Raccoon City...well, now we're going back to Raccoon City. People will never be happy, though. I'm optimistic about this thus far, which is more than I can say for any RE game in recent memory.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      I think if people can just accept that this is not canon, is just for fun and is not a traditional 'survival horror' game, it will be a lot of fun. People wanted zombies...they're gonna get their zombies. People wanted their 'Outbreak' game in Raccoon City...well, now we're going back to Raccoon City. People will never be happy, though. I'm optimistic about this thus far, which is more than I can say for any RE game in recent memory.
                      I know what you mean. I haven't been this excited about a Resident Evil game since Outbreak File #2.
                      My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                      ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                        I think if people can just accept that this is not canon, is just for fun and is not a traditional 'survival horror' game, it will be a lot of fun. People wanted zombies...they're gonna get their zombies. People wanted their 'Outbreak' game in Raccoon City...well, now we're going back to Raccoon City. People will never be happy, though. I'm optimistic about this thus far, which is more than I can say for any RE game in recent memory.
                        im happy about this !!! im really really excited !!!!
                        this is gonna be so damn good !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Finally the speculation is over
                          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Yeah im so happy for that too phew !!

Comment

• If it's real I'm not impressed but even with this photo from the cover of OXMUS remember that this latest issue will be out for April 1st and if they've just heard of it and got the exclusive they like most other magazines were/are very unlikely to use or even have artwork for it. They tend to use stock images from previous games and the use of HUNK? I like Hunk, but magazines are more likely to use a generic RE5 image especially since no one new to the series will know who he is . . .

EDIT: Where's the barcode?

The latest Xbox breaking news, comment, reviews and features from the experts at Gamesradar

"The issue, which StickSkills claims to have obtained from an unnamed newsstand (pictured above) that routinely sells issues early"

I dunno how it works in the US but this is the 25th and to get an issue not due until the 5th is impossible over here I have worked in a newsagents and I've never seen magazines come in more than a day early, EVER! Some weekend suppliments for Sunday come in on the Friday but the number of editorial checks, finalising of the demo disc and printing not to forget distribution . . . I just I just don't think so . . .
                              Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 03-25-2011, 06:05 PM. Reason: Keep Editing ... gah
                              sigpic

Comment

• The way I see it, if this is a joke then it is the best joke (also the worst) I have ever seen.

maybe the Barcode just can't be seen? first image we cannot see the bottom area, and look at the bottom of the second image, it has tape over it, maybe he needed to cover up the barcode for security to himself?

EDIT: sorry it looks more like another copy of the magazine is covering the bottom right, the metallic looking material is the other magazines foil cover blocking it.

EDIT 2: Emm I may be mistaken but how could that be HUNK? his appearance is very different to HUNKS attire.
                                Last edited by shanemurphy; 03-25-2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X