No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City announced [Officially confirmed: Post 273]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Misstvirus. No getting your hopes up! Bad Misstvirus, BAD Misstvirus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      Bad Misstvirus. No getting your hopes up! Bad Misstvirus, BAD Misstvirus!

I know, my heart is destined to be ripped out but the crazed child housed in my soul won't listen ;__;

Comment

• come on i just want this game to be real im missing a online team based resident evil game just like outbreak was (((((

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
          come on i just want this game to be real im missing a online team based resident evil game just like outbreak was (((((
          So you can talk about Outbreak but i can't?

Comment

• Well thats because i have something nice to say about it :333
            yours is only negetive
            Last edited by rehunk88; 03-27-2011, 07:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by misstvirus View Post
              <3 ~

Another note:

So. Much. Resident Evil News.

I have to say, I turned into an excited, small child when I read the news about CV/4 and Resident Evil: Raccoon City. Whether or not this game will be a bust or not, I'm excited to see Capcom shine the light onto past elements of the series (zombies, B.O.W.s, Raccoon City). It will remind us that the Resident Evil series once had a beautiful zombie-filled beginning before it evolved into a game where our enemies are parasitic/tentacle-rapey creatures and our main male protagonists decide on taking large quantities of steroids.

before?

did you not forget RE2's creepy tentacle rapey incest monster we call birkin?

Comment

• No nemesis brad shippers here? That was pure tentacle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  No nemesis brad shippers here? That was pure tentacle.
                  i know but birkin kinda beat him with fuckin INCEST!

Comment

• Well he was just showing his baby girl how much he loved her...

With tentacles...

Hey, it's Japan. They're okay with it, don't hate on other cultures!

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      Well he was just showing his baby girl how much he loved her...

With tentacles...

Hey, it's Japan. They're okay with it, don't hate on other cultures!
                      ...i will make bertha punch you with her beard fist do not test me!

Comment

• Bertha....beeeertha.. sounds like a good name for a fat BOW lol
                        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                          Well thats because i have something nice to say about it :333
                          yours is only negetive
                          He has the right to be negative.

And every time I hear Bertha I think of a fatass too....or Wide Sargasso Sea.
                          Last edited by Bertha; 03-27-2011, 11:21 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Still not evidence from anyone except this nobody site then? Fake.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                              Still not evidence from anyone except this nobody site then? Fake.
                              QUOTED FOR LATER HILARITY.

Comment

• It's BS. Seriously. That "USS" guy looks fake, artwork is shitty, and he uses KRAUSER's knife for god's sake. It's all too blurry as well. No bar code... And Umbrella logo is too out of place. I say it's crap.

If not, then I can't wait to kick your asses on the streets of RC, BIG TIME.
                                Now just give us an option to play as a Tyrant.... And I'll be playing this 24/7.

Oh, and the whole "kill Leon" shit sounds fake as well. I'd kill Sherry and Hunk if I had a choice. Sherry for obvious reasons. Hunk, cuz I want to free up some space for Nicholai. Russian mercenary bastard > secret gay masked "agent". True men don't hide their face and don't have red bulbs for eyes. Besides, Silver Fox > Mr Death. Now if you could kill him as Nicholai...

Comment

Working...
                                X