No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Site Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...what another horrible looking female. Capcom really needs to stop trying to make Sniper Wolf clones...they just arent sexy. Also...what the hell is up with her hair...mask...hairmask? Goddamn what an ugly fucking character design.

@Rehunk88: Exactly how old are you? 13? Yeah...thought so. You sound like that Oskar guy that was banned a short while ago. Good times.

As for the Japanese voice acting...oh great...let's see how this changes situations between the English script and the Japanese. I just wonder if it will be strictly limited to the Japanese version of the game or if you can change between English/Japanese on any version. Aside from that...game is starting to sound more and more like RE5. More melee/finishing moves, partner that follows you around but definitely cant control...what a great return to 'horror'. Fear you cant forget guys...fear you cant forget.
    Last edited by Bertha; 09-08-2011, 11:34 AM.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

so what ? i like the character ?

banned a person good time huh ? good for you i dont care not my problem
      i can express what i think is nice or not

stop been so butt hurt over what i post like your signature ;)

Comment

Butthurt? Far from it...I just find it hilarious that you're popping a boner over polygon tits. Reality called, kid....find a real woman when you're old enough.
        Last edited by Bertha; 09-08-2011, 11:36 AM.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

i dont know what your problem is im 23 iv had girldfriends i have girl friend now so your point is what ?

i think shes hot i express it so what ??

get over it.
          stop your crying.
          Last edited by rehunk88; 09-08-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty sure shes not really crying about it. I think we're just kinda laughing at how your likes

BIG BOOBS GOD YES! BIG BIG BIG BIG BOOBS! I LOVE BIG BOOBS ON THIS AWESOMELY NON EXISTENT CHARACTER!!!111!!!1ONE.

Comment

So what ? i can be like that if i want to why do you care ?

Comment

I don't. I'm just saiyan.

Spoiler:

Comment

Its funny how your all always against me when i say something in here

RAGE

Comment

I am looking forward to the game Rage. I even got it pre-ordered and a few posters.

I don't "rage" at your post. I think they're idiotically funny.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      I am looking forward to the game Rage. I even got it pre-ordered and a few posters.

Yeah couse i dident like blade runner XD then its a crime hehe

and yeah rage game looks so good its gonna be really good

Comment

Well if Chris can end up looking like a beefcake 'entertainer' (chip 'n dale dancer) in a relatively recent game... its entirely fair to have some eye candy for the lads as well.

If anything, Capcom is an equal opportunity sexist company.

Besides, boobies are awesome. Just ask Chris... (BRRRRRR!)

Spoiler:
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                          Well if Chris can end up looking like a beefcake 'entertainer' (chip 'n dale dancer) in a relatively recent game... its entirely fair to have some eye candy for the lads as well.

If anything, Capcom is an equal opportunity sexist company.

Besides, boobies are awesome. Just ask Chris... (BRRRRRR!)

Spoiler:
                          HAHAHAHHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

This. I used to read his posts and slightly feel...I dunno...pity(?) at the repsonses that were well backed with sound reason, facts, etc. by other users, and how they also just steamrolled him into the ground (Stu's make me lol) Now I read them and laugh....

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Bertha; 09-08-2011, 12:06 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

So she has big boobs and likes to show 'em. And? Lots of female game characters have big tities. I, for one, don't mind boobies, but while I do agree that for a special agent that seems an outfit more than revealing, I'd rather see if this character will bring something extra to the table or it will be just another filler.

It's Capcom we are talking about. That could have been Jill, remember?
                              Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 09-08-2011, 12:09 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Bertha View Post
                                This. I used to read his posts and slightly feel...I dunno...pity(?) at the repsonses that were well backed with sound reason, facts, etc. Now I read them and laugh....

Spoiler:
                                I saw a character in the game i like so i commented on her sexy body and parts. ( this is in fact capcom who made it afterall xD ) why are you hitting out after me ? just because you dont aprove or like that i think this way ? because your a girl who dont stand guys that likes big bazookas ( XD) because your against men or something

i really dont care what you think i got the right to express it

so stop this .. its because of you this thread has gone to hell now.
                                Last edited by rehunk88; 09-08-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X