No announcement yet.

Resident Evil Revelations Site Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the trailer. She seems terrible. That hair...

Comment

It's frozen in place over her eyes.

So much for bringing it back to its roots. Looks like more of the ****ing same.
      Last edited by Smiley; 09-08-2011, 08:45 PM.

Comment

What trailer?
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg1nTHKe_aQ

KylieDog linked it in the News scection
          Last edited by Gambit; 09-08-2011, 09:07 PM.

Comment

"Who is she?"
            It's blonde. Has big boobs. IT'S SHERRY WITH IMPLANTS! LOL.

But seriously, the lack of zombies dissapoints me greatly.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Tory View Post
              Just watched the trailer. She seems terrible. That hair...
              Are we still complaining about that fucking hair?

Jesus... Might as well wonder how Leon sees with that curtain-hair of his and where Wesker gets all that grease to get his all slick and whatnot.

Oh and Smiley... dammit man, I was being sarcastic with my last post.

Vector and me suck at the whole satire thing, it seems. It doesn't go well here.

BABABOOEY! BOOBIES!
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

No wonder that girl kept falling everywhere, her hair was covering her damn eyes.

I'm still somewhat optimistic about this game, which is very surprising considering how Capcom is. It still looks a thousand times better than RE4/RE5.

By the way, this is off-topic, but I thought of a new tagline for RE5.

"Action You Can Fear."
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Jesus Christ, calm the fuck down. You make it seem like I just did a long rant about that plastic unmoving shit. You're so riled up because I don't like her ridiculous hair? Shit.

Comment

According to the end of the trailer, it looks like that girl survived, which is a good thing, because... What'll most likely happen, is that she will transform into one of those creatures, and attack Jill, much like Marvin transforms into a zombie in RE2.

I know that the main characters being teamed up sucks, because it hurts the fear aspect, but if you look on the bright side, they are not always teamed up. For the most part, it looks like Jill and Parker are separated most of the time, and it is possible that Chris and Jessica will wind up being separated too, at least I hope that is what happens.

I like what I have seen in Jill's scenario, because she is alone most of the time, and there seems to be a lot of potentially scary moments.

I'm not really digging Chris' scenario, because of Jessica, but maybe it will get better. But for now, Jill's scenario has me sold on the game.
                    Last edited by RetroRain; 09-09-2011, 12:01 AM.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by RetroRain View Post
                      According to the end of the trailer, it looks like that girl survived, which is a good thing, because... What'll most likely happen, is that she will transform into one of those creatures, and attack Jill, much like Marvin transforms into a zombie in RE2.
                      I thought the same thing. However, I got the vibe from the trailer that she will probably be playable. I wonder... I'm looking forward to Jill's scenario.

Comment

Anyone else notice After Jill Says 'I found a Survivor' Porker says 'Who is she?', how could Porker know the gender of the Survivor without being there?

Comment

Jesus Christ, calm the fuck down. You make it seem like I just did a long rant about that plastic unmoving shit. You're so riled up because I don't like her ridiculous hair? Shit.
                          Gwahahahah!

Its because its such a shitty thing to complain about. Since when a gamer complains about a characters fucking hair? Who fucking cares. She's dead meat anyway.

But I know, you're bored and need to bitch about somethin' right? Go ahead. But at least be creative. It gets boring reading the same shit about the hair.

Are you gonna complain about 'the curtains not matching the rug' if we get to see more of her? I bet you will!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                            Anyone else notice After Jill Says 'I found a Survivor' Porker says 'Who is she?', how could Porker know the gender of the Survivor without being there?
                            Probably because that phrase doesn't belong after Jill's "I found a survivor", trailers always mix up different voice clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              Gwahahahah!

Its because its such a shitty thing to complain about. Since when a gamer complains about a characters fucking hair? Who fucking cares. She's dead meat anyway.

But I know, you're bored and need to bitch about somethin' right? Go ahead. But at least be creative. It gets boring reading the same shit about the hair.

Are you gonna complain about 'the curtains not matching the rug' if we get to see more of her? I bet you will!
                              Hahaha. Who fucking cares if I mentioned that her hair is ridiculous. As a matter of fact, her entire character design is shit. Whomp! Yet you're doing some massive bitching here on my post. Too fucking sensitive

Comment

Hahaha. Who fucking cares if I mentioned that her hair is ridiculous. As a matter of fact, her entire character design is shit. Whomp! Yet you're doing some massive bitching here on my post. Too fucking sensitive
                                We're both too sensitive. it seems.

Why don't we just sit down and watch Titanic with a rose between our pie holes? Just to chill the fuck down?

I agree that the hair is shit. But she dies quickly, so why make a big deal about it?

Now if that was Jill Valentine instead of Boobarella with a squid on her head.... oh boy! This thread would have like 10000 pages already.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X