No announcement yet.

Viral Website Teasing Resident Evil 6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfred would be the perfect RE lead. Both female and male scenarios all in one character! ..
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
      Alfred would be the perfect RE lead. Both female and male scenarios all in one character! ..
      HAHHAHAH xD thats a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
        And here we go .. the Chris & Leon haters XD
        it was only a matter of time.
        remember its only a rumor so no need to get all worked up over it.
        I don't hate Chris or Leon, I'm just super tired of them being around. The females in this series interest me more and they're barely used as mains lately. Jill was a plot device in RE5 before the DLC and then she got a new game (not alone though, she has to share with Chris and Parker).
        Claire has been waiting since Code Veronica, it's about time she gets a new game.
        I honestly think they're using Chris way too much, he seriously needs to sit out or be a minor character for once. Another Claire and Leon game wouldn't hurt, especially after Revelations being about Jill and Chris.
        The part of the rumor that pisses me off the most is the gameplay being a rehash of 4 and 5 again. That's something that I don't want to see unless they're going the Revelations route and have more horror and survival in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alkar View Post
          I don't hate Chris or Leon, I'm just super tired of them being around. The females in this series interest me more and they're barely used as mains lately. Jill was a plot device in RE5 before the DLC and then she got a new game (not alone though, she has to share with Chris and Parker).
          Claire has been waiting since Code Veronica, it's about time she gets a new game.
          I honestly think they're using Chris way too much, he seriously needs to sit out or be a minor character for once. Another Claire and Leon game wouldn't hurt, especially after Revelations being about Jill and Chris.
          The part of the rumor that pisses me off the most is the gameplay being a rehash of 4 and 5 again. That's something that I don't want to see unless they're going the Revelations route and have more horror and survival in it.
          Well i can understand you want to get female characters back special Claire last time we saw her
          was in Degeneration movie
          but when thats said .. im still really excited ( if the rumor is true)
          too see Leon/chris working together it would be the first time ever with 2 male characters.

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
            Well i can understand you want to get female characters back special Claire last time we saw her
            was in Degeneration movie
            but when thats said .. im still really excited ( if the rumor is true)
            too see Leon/chris working together it would be the first time ever with 2 male characters.
            I agree that it would be a good idea but not now. A better idea would be to have all 4 mains in one game but I'm not sure Capcom can pull it off.

Comment

I agree that it would be a good idea but not now. A better idea would be to have all 4 mains in one game but I'm not sure Capcom can pull it off.
              Well actually that idea is not fare off look at revelations game there we got 4 main characters.
              so its not impossible.

Comment

What if Ada is the playable character - but Leon and Chris are the main partner characters, and you have to choose at various points with who to work with.

I said ages ago I want Ada the main playable character in Resident Evil 6, it's time for her to have her real day. Don't let me down Capcom.
                http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

From IGN

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                    What if Ada is the playable character - but Leon and Chris are the main partner characters, and you have to choose at various points with who to work with.

I said ages ago I want Ada the main playable character in Resident Evil 6, it's time for her to have her real day. Don't let me down Capcom.
                    im sure that wont happend .. i just cant see capcom doing that ada .. was always a side character.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                      From IGN

OMG :O

Comment

I just wet myself.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                          I just wet myself.
                          so did i man :O holy shit :OOO

Comment

...The females in this series interest me more and they're barely used as mains lately....Another Claire and Leon game wouldn't hurt, especially after Revelations being about Jill and Chris.
                            Er... dude, based on several full reviews that I've read of Resident Evil: Revelations, this game is entirely Jill Valentine's gig.

Practically from start to finish. It's all about Jill Sandwich and her bubble butt staring at you in 3D.

In Revelations, Chris merely plays a supporting role. Basically, with Revelations you got a repeat of Code: Veronica. Where the female is the lead protagonist of the whole game and Chris is just there to clean up after her and take the table scraps.

So again, Resident Evil: Revelations is a Jill Valentine game. Happy? You should be.

I sure am.

EDIT: Oh.... RE6 is real! Its going down for reals!

WOW!
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 01-19-2012, 02:28 PM.
                            Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                              From IGN

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! This November? That's got to be fake, right? We cant possibly get three RE games all in one year... Damn you Internet, thanks to you I never know what to believe...
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X