Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS !!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Of course what this means for me is: Mass Effect 3 might actually have competition for Game of the Year.
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
        Of course what this means for me is: Mass Effect 3 might actually have competition for Game of the Year.
        I think you need to pump the brakes, chief.

Comment

• We already knew the viral campaign had nothing to do with Retribution when the teaser was leaked yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
            I think you need to pump the brakes, chief.
            Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that RE6 is going to be GOTY right now. I'm just saying that if it turns out that everything is to my liking it will be the only other game (off the top of my head) besides ME3 for me to consider.

Comment

Of course what this means for me is: Mass Effect 3 might actually have competition for Game of the Year.
              RE6 is coming out this year?
              Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

You mean Bioshock Infinite right?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                  We already knew the viral campaign had nothing to do with Retribution when the teaser was leaked yesterday.
                  that is true they never did this for any of the movies last time we got this was resident evil 5 game
                  and this seems alot like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                    Hey, where is that Josh-San dude that branded me a troll for questioning his theory about this being a PR thing for that RE flick and stuff?
                    Branded me with re-assigning blame and refusing to accept that Capcom allies itself with shitty movies....
                    Last edited by Spera01; 01-19-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• I just honestly don't see where they could go with this game, storyline-wise, to make it relevant. These games are all starting to feel like spin-offs to me. The only thing I can think of is, what happened to TriCell after the events of RE5? They couldn't have just gotten away with everything scott-free, could they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alkar View Post
                        We already knew the viral campaign had nothing to do with Retribution when the teaser was leaked yesterday.
                        Yeah, but that Josh-San dude registered on this forum just to say that it was. And I had fun making him blow a fuse... because I was trolling him... as he said.
                        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          You mean Bioshock Infinite right?
                          I'm iffy on Infinite. Something about what I've seen of the game just doesn't grab me like Bioshock did. And after Bioshock 2, I'm kind of burnt out on the story concepts in general.

Comment

I just honestly don't see where they could go with this game, storyline-wise, to make it relevant. These games are all starting to feel like spin-offs to me. The only thing I can think of is, what happened to TriCell after the events of RE5? They couldn't have just gotten away with everything scott-free, could they?
                            All we got was a logo and leon/chris as main character we still have no clue about the story and so on

Comment

• Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
                              All we got was a logo and leon/chris as main character we still have no clue about the story and so on
                              Thanks, Sherlock.

Comment

Thanks, Sherlock.
                                Anytime :3

Comment

Working...
                                X