Marriages - a male perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriages - a male perspective

Do you want to get married or is marriage something unnatural that has been forced upon humans by religion? Maybe it's better to switch partner once in a while instead of sticking to the same person forever just because we're supposed to?

When you grow up, this is something that you learn and something that sticks to your mind. This is the way of life, you should get married and stick to that person for the rest of your life. If you cheat, you're a scumbag according to society.

Somehow, I believe religion made up that shit. Why being forced to stick to the same woman for life? She might be kind and caring, but when she gets old (past 30) she gets ugly, wrinkly and not very attractive. Of course, women over 30 can still be attractive, but most turn downhill after they turn 30.

Now, I'm not that shallow. A woman's attractiveness comes not only from looks, but from personality as well. A wonderful and attractive personality never gets old, but since the body does get old, the woman will become less and less attractive.

So, let's say you marry a beautiful 18 year old woman. She's in her prime, all of her physical features just makes you want to fuck her over and over. But she's also kind and caring - the perfect woman! The years passes by and you think you have found your soul mate, you live happy in a house with your wife and kids.

Then, when she's 32, you start to notice how her body turns more ugly. This is the critical point when you talk yourself into that her personality is the only thing that matters. If personality is the only thing, then why don't you get attracted to other males as well? The answer is simple, because physical attraction is extremely important.

So she's getting uglier for each day, but yet you choose to continue live with her for several reasons:

1) You have been tought as a youth that you NEVER leave the woman you marry. Marriage is locking yourself up with someone. Don't break that!

2) You know that you can't get any better, since you turn uglier yourself. This is why old men and young women don't match, good looking people match together, and ugly people match together.

3) You talk yourself into that "she's the love of your life", even though your sex life is almost dead and you always fantazise about those young beauties you see in town everyday.

I've been thinking about this a lot, challenging the way my parents tought me about life. If I was completely honest with myself, I would like to fuck hot women each day, different women. I don't want to stick to the same woman for the rest of my life, the passion would soon burn out when you get used to each other and I most probably wouldn't be able to find the woman of my dreams anyway.

But since it's practically impossible to live your life like that in today's society, I made the decision to live alone. All or nothing. But if you choose nothing, then you fantazise and fuck around as much as you want with hot women.

I know this is not supposed to be normal, but have people really thought about this at all? Or are they just doing what everyone else does in order to fit into society? They're letting their lives be controlled by the standard that has been set up by other people.

I'm perfectly fine with this non-marriage non-relationship lifestyle, and I don't want to go back to a "normal" life.

Comment

You lazy ass.

Comment

You know, there are plenty of happily married folks who are members of this forum who not only will disagree with you but will take some offence to your opinions here.

I will say this though this comment made me laugh:

Now, I'm not that shallow.

Especially when it gets followed up by:

when she's 32, you start to notice how her body turns more ugly.

and then:
        So she's getting uglier for each day

So basically your problem with marriage as that the person you get married to gets ugly, and you somehow stay young and beautiful forever in the relationship?

From another males perspective, I find your perspective very off.
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-26-2011, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          You know, there are plenty of happily married folks who are members of this forum who not only will disagree with you but will take some offence to your opinions here.

I will say this though this comment made me laugh:

Now, I'm not that shallow.

Especially when it gets followed up by:

when she's 32, you start to notice how her body turns more ugly.

and then:
          So she's getting uglier for each day

So basically your problem with marriage as that the person you get married to gets ugly, and you somehow stay young and beautiful forever in the relationship?

From another males perspective, I find your perspective very off.
          I don't think you read everything, did you? My problem with marriage is that it locks you up with someone, even when the woman turns old and ugly and then you're forced to live your whole life like that.

Biologically, women are in their prime when they're around 20, and when they turn 40 their chances of getting pregnant is halved. That's nature's way to tell that women should have sex when they're young and beautiful, and that's also why males are so attracted to beautiful, young women. That's nothing weird.

Of course, it's the same way around. Why would a young, beautiful woman be attracted to a weak old man? Beautiful people get attracted to each other, and ugly people realize that can't get anything better so they compromise in life and find an ugly partner just to fit into society.

Admit it, when you see a beutiful woman with an ugly man, or the other way around, you think "how the hell did he get her?"

Comment

Originally posted by oskar-det View Post
            Of course, it's the same way around. Why would a young, beautiful woman be attracted to a weak old man? Beautiful people get attracted to each other, and ugly people realize that can't get anything better so they compromise in life and find an ugly partner just to fit into society.

Comment

Admit it, when you see a beutiful woman with an ugly man, or the other way around, you think "how the hell did he get her?"
              No, I'm usually too busy thinking about Spencer

Comment

Why can't people never admit this? There's some taboo...

Comment

Spencer IS after all, the god of all things sex. Even moreso than Chris Redfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    I love when people answers with a gif so that they don't have to argue... because they can't.

Comment

I love when people answers with a gif so that they don't have to argue... because they can't.

Comment

Not really. I said how I loved it, didn't I?

Comment

Not really. I said how I loved it, didn't I?
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Why is it that the trolls are the one who keep calling other people trolls?

You posted a random gif without any arguments and then you call me a troll. Yeah, right b****.

Obviously you're not in this thread for discussion, but for trolling. Get lost, please.

Comment

Fine, you want a polite argument? Well my account isn't worth losing over you anyway, but arguing you would be like arguing with a brick wall.

I know this is the off-topic thread, but what eally drove you to make a point that marriage is fail and all men want young hot girls forever? And what is your proof, where do you get off on saying ANY of this? And you call ME the troll?

Comment

Working...
                              X