• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heres a hint.
    He's god tier for a reason :p.

Comment

• There is nothing wrong with Vega. >_>

Comment

• Vega players aren't normal like the rest of the humanity, they have fangs and do not bleed blood like the rest of the world but instead excrete a black venemous fluid jk.

I don't mind playing Vega too much now as i've figured a few ways to get past them now, but its true what they say, you play one Vega player you've played them all as theres only so many twink moves you can do in one match.
        If a Vega player knows what he's doing and can shake his moveset and strats up and change things about, then its awesome playing him, otherwise they play like my strategy post for Vega I made earlier :p.

Comment

• DAMN! I really want to play with you guys, but I am so broke. I almost went to gamestop today to trade in my only two ps3 games other than RE5, as but i figured they will only give me 15 bucks a piece for them as usual, so I will still be short 30 bucks.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• How to play Ken:

Comment

• Lmao that's pretty hilarious, I'm really digging the drawing of Ken. SHORYUKEN!
              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Its funny cause its all true :p

Comment

• Anyone had any Street Fighter 4 hate mail yet? It's so much fun!
                  I beat some guy as Bison and i used at least 3 throws during the course of the fight, because he left himself totally open to it, not because i was movespamming... A few minutes later (After the inevitable ragequit) i get a message from the guy calling me a Throwspamming faggot and telling me to go and brush my teeth. He was American, and i am from the UK. Apparently many US Dwellers think we have a bad dental plan

Comment

• I've recieved tons of hatemail, never for throw spamming although I have complained about it when playing a ryu user as thats all he did the entire match *and Yeah I was tech cancelling alot of his throws*

Also have been given negative rep for language, aggressive behaviour *um how? I don't use the mic during the match or after and i've never argued unless they start with me...whats more its a F*CKING FIGHTING GAME!*, and unsporting conduct, I've never rage quit a game before, but I have complained when people cheaply whore the same moves over and over as they clearly lack skill but know how to cheaply cause guarddamage, or twinkie moves to jump over and spam attacks *Glares at Guile and Chun Li users, all they do is jump over head and abuse LP or LK*.

Had alot of Rage quitters too, even on Player matches which I stick to now.
                    Would never rage quit myself, considering I have a 30ft cable plugged into my 360, i'd have to run about 15-18ft into the other room and pull it from the router to cause a disconnect.

Still not actually played anyone on this board yet though.
                    Everyone seems to be partaking in the RE5 fad still.

Comment

• That was a fun game earlier Dude, even if you did win 19-0
                      I need to practice...

Comment

• Maining Cammy. Not particularly good. But I've been playing online since exams ended.

Blanka and Vega players rape me...
                        Actually almost any characters that don't use fireballs tend to rape me badly. Just that most of them use Blanka or Vega...

Also, add jcffx (psn)
                        Last edited by JcFFx; 04-30-2009, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• Yeah was good games, sorry would have talked via mic *not trash talk but normal chat* but it seems my headset stopped working, or bugged out im not quite sure yet.
                          You almost had me a couple of times, especiall the Rose v Abel fight, im terrible with Abel im shocked I got the final hit on that match :p

Comment

• Wow, I didn't have a problem with the online community until today...

"Oh no! I tiger-shot-spammed half his health but he found a way around it and now I'm losing!" *ragequits before match ends*

"Oh no! We've been at roughly equal amounts of health the entire game except I messed up and lost when we both had almost no health left!" *ragequits after first round*

"Oh no! Hadouken spamming doesn't work!" *ragequits after first round*

"Oh no! This guy chose CAMMY!" *ragequits before match starts*

... Kay, the last one is just a guess and could've been a network problem, but still. 3 games in a row is ridiculous

Comment

• I don't really have a problem with ragequitters. It's connecting to a match that i find difficult.. I constantly get 'unable to play' messages when joining a game so i've just taken to playing arcade mode with live request turned on.

Comment

• Thats the best way to get a game in.
                                Ragequitters really piss me off, which is why i've stopped ranked play outright.

I main with Cammy, so I get alot of people disconnecting against me, I also get alot of negative reputation because I won't take shit from people trashtalking me before, during or after a game either for the way I play *When im in a competitive game I attack relentlessly in order to penetrate your guard so you won't have time to retaliate if im getting my moves/timing right*.

I usually order to play 3 rounds instead of the regular 2 though, gives either side the chance to make a comeback and makes play more interesting, really got irritated when i'd go into ranked play and people would only use 1 round.

Things that also tick me off:

Ryu users = The same abusing combo of trying to jump overyour head + MK in order to land an unblockable kick due to bad hitboxes then 2x LP then Dragon Punch as it can't be blocked, then repeated.

Sagat = Tiger Shots continuously, followed by constant turtling to avoid being hit, followed by a tiger knee for anti air clearance, or once caught up close a tiget uppercut due to the priority it has over EVERY attack in the game.

Bison = Users who'll keep abusing his Air Stomp, its not smart, its not proffesional, its cheap.

Ken = See the flow chart.

Chun Li = Chun Li has one realistically usable 5-7 hit combo, its irritating when a player memorises it, and abuses it constantly, then ragequits when they find out that the combo is easily avoided and countered.

Seth = Only kid touchers use Seth in Ranked play...you're not a kid toucher are you? no? then don't use him! :p.

Balrog = OMG I CHARGE PUNCH! NUUU IT DIDN@T WORK !!! RISING KNEE TO STOP EVERYTHING MUAHA

Vega = BACKFLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP *flips like a pansie* CROUCHING MP CROUCHING MP CROUCHING MP etc.

Cammy = Come on, she has more moves then cannon spike, USE THEM.

Im sure theres alot more, no doubt i'll find out when im playing later.

Comment

Working...
                                X