No announcement yet.

OMG!!! STREET FIGHTER IV!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't the new tournament mode add a feature to keep tabs on how many disconnects certain players have?

Also, you're forgetting Zangief players who spam spinning lariat to dodge fireballs. That irritates the hell out of me...

Comment

• If anyone wants to play with me...

Breno_Evil (PS3)

Comment

• Problem is Zangief's Spinning fist is a good move to close in distance since his walk and dash forward are so slow, I find myself using it alot to close distance between myself and a projectile user.

And yeah, Championship mode has a disconnect ratio to catch out rage quitters, but since I don't use championship mode *too many Sagat/Ryu/Seth users for my liking* Im strictly back to Player Matches.

Current Record is 400 played 221 won, so not to bad I guess.

Played against a scrub El Fuerte today, not only did he lag switch to slow all my commands, he had no problem whoring his frog spash so it'd go unblockable on my Cammy, just to prove a point I let him go to 2 rounds up, then made won 2 but he scrubbed in the final round slowing the game to a snails pace only to keep doing his frog spash so I couldn't get back at him, then when I accused him of cheating called me a sore loser and to learn to play the game, coming from a player who did one move the entire match and rigged the game via lag switch to cheat off a win, ON PLAYER MODE WHERE STATS DON'T MATTER -_-;

I've attached my current game stats, not particularly stellar *and I stopped playing Ranked play about 3 days after release* so im pretty happy with just over 50% win rate.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Well i gave you about 20 free wins the other day
          I'm on about 110 wins, 340 losses...

Comment

• Well to be fair you nearly had me on 8 occasions :p

Comment

Working...
            X