No announcement yet.

Tomb Raider Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, Just thought I'd stop in here and ask if anyone wanted me to upload these two video files I got off a press DVD for Angel of Darkness? Theres a pre-release version (which is 2GB) and a web version which is cut down a bit more. I'll be throwing the dvd out, so let me know if you want me to re-encode them and post them.

Comment

• Ok, screw it, here they are. The .mp4 one doesn't have audio.

Comment

• Thanks for those Dot

Comment

• Dot! I've left you an urgent message about the AOD CD!

Anyway, I'll download the vids when my quota is reset (7 days). Is it beta-ry?

Comment

• The first Tomb Raider was one of the first *serious* game I ever played as a child, Lara was like a symbol to me. I remember playing it on the PS1 when I would sit there in the living room, and others (my father for example) would sit there also watching.

Of course back then, due to myself being young and the Internet not all that "hip" as it is today, I couldn't look for any walkthroughs (actually I didn't even know things as that even existed) whenever I got stuck. So I would play the game for weeks and weeks until I'd finish it.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• I gave up on the first one when I was young, but fired it up again this year and finished it.

Comment

• hmm i cant seem to view these video's

Comment

Working...
                X