• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
    I think it is.
    Insurance scam and all
    Haha, I actually really lol'ed at that

I haven't completed Anniversary yet, what with all the PSX playing. I should get back into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
      I thought that storyline of her killing someone for the first time was good but it was overdone, she was like constantly looking at her hands and stuff.
      <nerd> "Out, damned spot!" </nerd>

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        Haha, I actually really lol'ed at that
        Its probably how she finances her adventures;

"IM going to Egypt again Winston, FETCH THE DETONATOR!!! "

Comment

• Haha, I didn't actually think writing books could earn you that much money.

Must be why her house looks so different in each of the games.

Comment

• Well, we don't know if the Legend era is a part of the original series canon.
            Crystal did it different to Core, and as far as we know, it could just be:
            Anniversary - Legend - Underworld.
            You do realize her "new" mansion is supposed to be her old, but based and modeled on the film one?

Comment

• He was joking that my comment about blowing up the mansion for the insurance money to finance her travels was the reason why the house changes every game.

Comment

• Oh, sorry.
                Oh well, I prefer Lara's classic mansion, but maybe that's because I grew up with it?
                But the new one is funner...It has more activities and more puzzles and rooms...
                Picky, picky.
                Last edited by Gradon; 07-27-2008, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• I should have commented in this thread earlier . I've played more or less every Tomb Raider game, completed the 1st,2nd and 3rd games, gave up halfway through with 4 and chronicles I played a bit through and once again gave up with that, I think what put me off this series was the films and angel of darkness, after them I ain't gone back to any tomb raider game.

Comment

• I know what you mean, i liked the first few levels of angel of darkness, mainly the streets of france but then after you leave there I pretty much hated it, i didnt understand the need for that new guy and the ending was such a let down.
                    The movies where rubbish to, the movies could of been awesome but they ruined it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                      I know what you mean, i liked the first few levels of angel of darkness, mainly the streets of france but then after you leave there I pretty much hated it, i didnt understand the need for that new guy and the ending was such a let down.
                      The movies where rubbish to, the movies could of been awesome but they ruined it.
                      Totally agree with you the Organization, although I will admit I wanted to get Legend for my Wii has anyone played this who can recommend it?

Comment

• I've not played it on the wii but its awesome on the ps2 and 360.
                        It's a totally new story and there are some interesting new approaches to the game, if your planning on buying underworld when it comes out later in the year you really should play this one first as it's going to be a follow on game

Comment

• Only Anniversary was on Wii, unless you mean the NGC version of Legend.
                          I suggest you do get Legend though, it has one of my favourite levels: Tokyo.
                          And it did revive the series, R.I.P. Core Design, hello Crystal Dynamics.
                          Of course though, the originals have always been amazing, and so are Crystals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            Only Anniversary was on Wii, unless you mean the NGC version of Legend.
                            I suggest you do get Legend though, it has one of my favourite levels: Tokyo.
                            And it did revive the series, R.I.P. Core Design, hello Crystal Dynamics.
                            Of course though, the originals have always been amazing, and so are Crystals.
                            ah yeah I meant anniversary lol thanks Gradon, yeah its a shame what happened to Core, I had alot of respect for them too alas RIP.

@ the Organization underworld? this another Tomb raider game I ain't heard about yet? xD

Comment

• Yeah it comes out later this year and is a direct follow on game to Tomb Raider Legend,

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

thats the teaser trailer for it

Comment

• jesus.... I have been under a rock for too long xD, thanks for the link the Organization now i'm looking forward to another game

Comment

Working...
                                X