No announcement yet.

Tomb Raider Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh i havent played the original for a long long time, think i may have to. In that mining area, wasn't one of Natla's henchman on roller blades?

Comment

Nah, a skateboard It's shit how you don't have any weapons at all during that level.

I just finished the first Tomb Raider, peoples! How d'ya like me now?! Huh?! That ending FMV was excellent. The WHOLE ISLAND exploded!

... however. I don't want to see another level from this game ever again. That one play- through was enough for me. Except if it's on PC, I'll have a go. The main reason I don't particuarly like the PS1 version is the extremely scarce amount of save crystals. I had to replay some parts 30+ times before getting to the next crystal, which really put me off at some points (particuarly in the Atlantis section of the game, where it gets really difficult).

Also, earlier today I just about threw the PS1 through the window after accidentally erasing my TR save. I had to get on the internet and look up a level skip cheat that would get me back to my current position. Yeah, I managed to do that alright, but I had: no weapons, no ammo, and no health packs. I was barely surviving on a few fairly scarce mini-packs, and some very rare large packs scattered around.

... however. I finally finished the game, and that's what matters most. Now onto Tomb Raider 2! I heard you can save anywhere in the PS1 version, just like in the PC version. I'm looking forward to having a go!

Comment

Yeah from what i remember you can save anywhere in number 2.

Comment

Yes, I just started playing it today (I'm up to Offshore Rig now), and the save-anywhere feature is very helpful. This PS1 version is, to me, for some reason, much better than the PC version. I've finished TR2 before, but I loved it, and want another replay anyway.

Comment

Yeah i love number 2, i hated the floating island levels though, they where tricky

Comment

I actually quite liked that level. It was very surreal, which made it all the more interesting. A funny thing is how they were there the whole time, under the Great Wall of China and they weren't just created by a supernatural occurance in the game. You know what I mean?

Comment

Yeah that was pretty cool, there were a lot of good levels on that game, i love the final one

Comment

Home Sweet Home? Yeah, that was cool. I loved wandering around the mansion ground at night

"Don't you think you've seen enough? *blam!*

Comment

Hahaha that was awesome, and Lara running about in that skimpy night dress, was brilliant, more levels like that please

Comment

The Japan dress in Legend was pretty sexy. Does she wear stuff like that on purpose? She doesn't have a husband, and I've never really seen her take any real interest in anyone in the games or movies. Maybe shes a lezzzzzzbian!!!!

Lol, J/K.

Comment

Haha there should be more levels with her in a sexy outfit, there much more interesting and new for tomb raider.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          The Japan dress in Legend was pretty sexy. Does she wear stuff like that on purpose? She doesn't have a husband, and I've never really seen her take any real interest in anyone in the games or movies. Maybe shes a lezzzzzzbian!!!!

Lol, J/K.
                          Didn't she sleep with that one dude from the second movie?

Comment

Nah, she was just trying to hook him up to the bed with handcuffs

Comment

oh hang on i think she did sleep with the guy from the second movie, i'm sure they did

Comment

Nah, just watched it yesterday. She tricked him by putting her boobs in his face, which would have stopped any objections

Comment

Working...
                                X