No announcement yet.

Tomb Raider Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw the trailer for TR-Underworld and i love it.

Comment

I saw it too, and I loved it as well.

Lara can use her pistols underwater now? Nice.

Should be a fun game to play.

Comment

New trailer??
        I will watch it when I wake up from my just-woke-up-tiredness.

Comment

Gameplay
          Trailer

Personally i prefer this music on the trailer, but its only got the last 30 seconds or so

Dubbed Trailer
          Last edited by rewak; 07-20-2008, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Stunning. o.o
            Thanks Rewak.
            The gameplay looks even MORE updated, she's climbing on the top of a pole?
            Looks hard, and more underwater gameplay? Hopefully it won't be as annoying as 2's.
            I'm really excited now.

Comment

wow this looks pretty impressive, they should have kept the swimsuit from number 2, just for nostalgic purposes.
              I'm glad you can use guns under water now, instead of that stupid harpoon they used to give you

Comment

So, is this a remake of a second game, or a new part of the series that takes place after Legend? I just haven't played TR2.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

no its a new game, it follows on from legend, lara learnt her mother was still alive so I'm guessing this game will be her tracking her down

Comment

Yeah, it's a direct sequel.

Also, the swimsuit looks like it's givin' her a major wedgie!
                    Last edited by Helegad; 07-20-2008, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• hahaha doesn't it just.
                      I just watched the trailer on xobox live, and when you see it in a better quality on a larger screen, it doesnt actually look all that much like lara detonating the bomb and destroying croft manor.
                      Maybe some sort of trickery or something I don't know

Comment

• Hang on, destroying Croft Manor? I saw a video of a few of the designers chatting about their game. Am I looking at the right one?

Comment

• Yeah there's an official trailer out now, it's on xbox live. Showing the destruction of the manor in reverse, it's absolutely awesome.

Comment

• Check the links i posted

Comment

• Why would Lara be destroying the manor, I wonder?

In the video where the designers are talking about the game, they say that Lara's goals (finding her mother) may ultimately lead to the destruction of the world. Maybe she's trying to prevent this by burning down Croft Manor.

We'll see shortly.

Comment

• I hope Zip and Alister were in there, god they was annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X