• Show
Clear All

• I need a Wii so bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
      I need a Wii so bad
      Why?

Comment

• Because Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party is on it!

Oh, yeah, and UC too

Comment

• Okay, Rayman Rabbids, I understand...
          But UC? You're not missing out on much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            Because Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party is on it!

Oh, yeah, and UC too
            Rayman Raving Rabbids is the most addicting minigame game ever. There's this one game where your in a movie theatre and you press A on the wiimote rapidly to send Text messages to other players, but when the manager walks in you have to lower the wiimote to stop, or else you get a weight dropped on you.

SO FUN.

Comment

• Goddamn that sounds so fun!

Comment

• We sell the first Raving Rabbids at our store for 17.99. I always recommend it to customers. I call it the best game at its price range.

Comment

• Does your store still have this?:

:3

Comment

• ^^^
                    Oh God.

I picked up my PC version of RRR1 for $5 AUD brand new. Now that's value

Comment

• ^ Playing it on Wii is a lot more fun.
                      :3
                      especially at parties where everyone has had a bit to drink.

Comment

• Of course. But some of us don't have a Wii. I want one though

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                          I playing RE UC. I'm playing it on hard and wow it hard to get an S ranking.
                          Yeah it quite hard to get an S I had to redo some levels more than 3 times to get it right but it great once you an S on all the levels it a great feel

Comment

• Well, I just finished playing Resistance: Fall of Man... And I gotta say I was impressed. It wasn't anything of a spectacle, but that's what I like about it. It didn't have some crazy overblown features, or a storyline with big complex plot twists, or anything. It was what it was, a fun first person shooter with an interesting setting and backstory.

Interestingly enough, it was the very first PS3 game that I have ever played. I played it for a bit at this one party that Sony and MTV were hosting as a celebration of the release of the PS3. I was walking by and I noticed that something was going on, got invited in, and there were a bunch of PS3 machines with different games set up. And Resistance was the first one I've played. I never honestly thought it would be something I'd finish. Especially considering that this was the very first FPS game that I've played all the way through. Ever.

Comment

• Resistance was the first game I got with my PS3 in July '07. A solid game, good multiplayer -- a great launch title.

Still waiting on Christmas for Resistance 2...can't wait.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm really intrigued with the storyline. And I probably won't play it for a while. Since I've acquired this new taste for FPS games, I think I'll be playing Call of Duty 4 next.
                                To be honest, the only reason I wanted to play through Resistance was because I need a new PSP title to look forward to, and they're making that Resistance for PSP, 3rd person action game. So I wanted to understand the storyline. But it was fun. It wasn't overwhelmingly difficult, like I expected.

Comment

Working...
                                X