Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• second life

Comment

• Been playing Area 51 on PC ever since I found out it was free Should be able to finish it tomorrow, if I'm uninterrupted.

Comment

• Zero: Tsukihami No Kamen
        AKA Fatal Frame IV
        AKA Project Zero IV
        Yay for importing.

Comment

• ^ im still playing though the first fatal frame

Comment

• Well I have a looooong list of games I need to beat, but right now I'm replaying the Ratchet and Clank series. Good fun, lemme tell ya. After that, I need to beat SH4 and Origins, then Fatal Frame, then FFVIII, then FFIX. Geebus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
              Well I have a looooong list of games I need to beat, but right now I'm replaying the Ratchet and Clank series. Good fun, lemme tell ya. After that, I need to beat SH4 and Origins, then Fatal Frame, then FFVIII, then FFIX. Geebus.
              Of course... Without a PS3, you won't get to play Tools of Destruction or Quest for Booty. You're missin out, mayne.

Comment

• Yay for my uncle and his PS3. And I do plan to have the PSWii60 by my next birthday in July. Maybe even as soon as just after Christmas if I get all A's before break. 160GB Uncharted bundle, also comes with a DualShock3 for $500. :O

The only think I'm pissed about the PS3 is that they took out backwards compatibility. What a bunch of wankers, 'cause my PS2 is on the verge of death.
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 12-14-2008, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  ^ im still playing though the first fatal frame
                  You need to play the others, its the best series ever, imo.

Comment

• just finished condemned criminal origins...i did not sleep til 5 in the morning thanks to that game. its really frightening. im gonna get condemned 2 bloodshot in the mail in a week or 2

Comment

• Currently playing through RE4 and uncharted. Trying to get the last few trophies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                        Yay for my uncle and his PS3. And I do plan to have the PSWii60 by my next birthday in July. Maybe even as soon as just after Christmas if I get all A's before break. 160GB Uncharted bundle, also comes with a DualShock3 for $500. :O

The only think I'm pissed about the PS3 is that they took out backwards compatibility. What a bunch of wankers, 'cause my PS2 is on the verge of death.
                        That's what happens when people are too cheap to pay for a top of the line entertainment system.

Comment

• I was on Outbreak 2 last night I went on Wild Things with Cindy and Kevain and Gorege on nomal mode it went ok it took me nearly an hour to do not to menteion I havent bee on it for lat least over a year and I was on Kingdom Hearts 2 as well I just finished on the Beast castle the first time around.

Comment

• im halfway through the demon tag part of fatal frame, yeah i had lot of iteruptiona while playing it, im going real slow.

Comment

• I picked up Dragonball Z Burst Limit recently. And oh man, did I have a good laugh when Nappa said, "What's his power level?" And Vegeta replied, "It's over 9000!!!"

Comment

• playing home right now

Comment

Working...
                                X