No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently playing Mafia on the PC. About Fahrenheit, Overall a very good game but...

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, that's where the plot took a dip, I find. Overall a good experience though. Kinda like Still Life, I mean, it's a great game, but the ending was a huge letdown.

Comment

• Well the producers of Still Life ran out of money so they couldn't finish the game, but i like it despite the ending. The sequel comes out in April i think.

Have you ever played Post Mortem the prequel to Still Life? It's awesome.
        sigpic

Comment

• Finished Tomb Raider Underworld and Tecktonik World Tour on the DS. Played the demos of TR:U, Mirror's Edge and Left 4 Dead on the 360 and want them all, so hopefully pick them up soon.

Comment

• i am playing gta 4,it is the only game i have for the ps3 and it will probably let me acupied until the re 5 demo is released on the psn

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
              Well the producers of Still Life ran out of money so they couldn't finish the game, but i like it despite the ending. The sequel comes out in April i think.

Have you ever played Post Mortem the prequel to Still Life? It's awesome.
              I got started on it, but I got stuck at some part, and then I got a flood of other new games to play, so it's kind of on back burner for now.

Comment

• I decided to play on Bood Omen2 havent played on it for a while do fair Im up too chapter 2 at the moment.

Comment

• These days I only played Heavenly Sword/PS3 DEMOS/L4D and GTA 4

I'm going to beat al my RE games again on this vacations

Comment

• Solitaire. Can't stop. Addicted.

Comment

• I just started play Deus Ex. I'm in HK now and the more I play it the better it gets.

Comment

• Just got my PS2 version of MDK2 in the mail.
                        "Now go straddle a torpedo while I figure out how to aim!"
                        Love it!

Comment

• I decided to restarted Kigdom Hearts 2 again on hard mode.

Comment

• Call of Duty: World at War
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Thanks to Mr. Spencer I am now playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Picked up Call of Duty 4 yesterday. Damn.. I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X