Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm right at the end of BioShock.

Spoiler:

At first, the game didn't do much for me...but the more and more I played it, the more I liked it and the more interesting and fucking wild everything began to get. The storyline is absolutely crazy and I'm hooked. I can't wait to beat it tomorrow.

Comment

• Agreed 100% man, BioShock is such an awesome game and the storyline is amazing. Can't wait to play the BioShock 2, just one month left

btw, I'm still playing Fallout 3, damn it there are too much things to do! I'm just annoyed by the fact that the true ending to the story is a DLC.
      I will probably buy the GOTY Edition which includes all the 5 DLCs... I have no intention to pay for 10 bucks each, you know 50bucks for the whole DLC pack is just a rip off

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
        I'm just annoyed by the fact that the true ending to the story is a DLC.
        WHAT??? Which DLC pack includes the ending?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          WHAT??? Which DLC pack includes the ending?
          yes and no, I mean the game has its own ending, but that's not the true ending and infact the story of "Mr 101" continues and ends with the first DLC, then there are other 4 DLCs but they're not strictly related with the main game storyline.
          if I remember right Broken Steel is the name of that specific DLC.
          Last edited by Sunglasses; 01-08-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• double post, delete it.
            Last edited by Sunglasses; 01-08-2010, 06:30 AM.

Comment

• Helped a guy set his STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl game up with a collection of mods. So Im occasionally watching his live stream as Ive played the game to death by now.

He did the X18 lab mission yesterday. Underground, dark, mutants, anomalies, great ambient sounds and one of the best horror moments in videogame history. Im laughing my ass off as hes being basically terrorised. He sees a long corridor and it appears to be clear. Then a low groan sound starts and he sees something in the end of the dark corridor. He takes a few steps forward, right into a burner anomaly and loses his shotgun. Hes panicking and running back, turns around to go get his gun back and it gets lifted and thrown into his face. Im laughing in tears as hes scared, confused and trying to navigate his way through the anomalies, knowing that he doesnt have a gun equipped...

Theres only a handful of games which deliver that kind of constant tention with horror.

What a brilliant game.

Comment

• I've felt so out of touch with RE that I decided to replay each game I have. I begin to play RE directorscut only to find halfway through that the game is glitchy and all of the cut scenes start to freeze up an crap and i have no money to buy a new copy. So I decided to just play RE2 until I get payed.
                Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 01-09-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• I am playing my ps2 games like Star wars Battlefront, RE4, RECVX, and Gran Turismo 4.

Comment

• Just took two days and ran through Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. Man, I forgot how fucking amazing that game is. Now I have to hunt down my missing Sands of Time disc (I lost it! ), and play through that and Warrior Within to get hyped for Forgotten Sands.

Comment

• Fahrenheit.

Getting warmed up for Heavy Rain.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Today was in a good mood, so decided to give Bionic Commando *next gen* another go.

30mins later I was so infuriated by poor controls and irritating AI I nearly smashed the controller against the wall, so stopped and resumed Mass Effect *Playing as Paragon Vanguard*

Comment

• I platinum'd Bionic Cockmando. I'll never play it again. If someone gave it to me for free I'd still feel ripped off.

Comment

• Playing through Dead Rising again. Forgot how much fun this is. Dead Rising 2 is gonna be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              Playing through Dead Rising again. Forgot how much fun this is. Dead Rising 2 is gonna be awesome.
                              Fantastic game. I'm replaying it by parts on Wii (I have both versions), and I'm amazed how much replay value the RE4 gameplay dynamics has. Sure the zombies act like mindless ganados, but hell, killing zombies with a shotgun sure is fun (in Xbox 360 I rarely use any firearm to get thru - Katana FTW!)

Can't wait for two. The "Las Vegas" setting only makes it more appealing to me.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Im playing RE Survivor i love the game but i forgot how horrible the controls are especially when using a controller

Comment

Working...
                                X