What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 2.

Just started the single player campaign.
    sigpic

Comment

• Assassins Creed 2, frankly I loved the premise of the first game, but thought the narrative and structure was poorly executed, however it seems like they got 99% of the problems fully corrected with AC2, played it for 6 hours earlier non stop and was having a blast with it *whereas I had to play AC1 in 30-60min segments before i'd get bored or frustrated/turn it off*

Comment

• ^ Is the annoying repetition of the missions from AC1 still in AC2? That was my biggest beef with the game.

Comment

• You don't have to investigate before Assassinations no, you're given a target as part of a mission and you go off and do it pretty much, theres lots of side missions, courier missions, kill the messenger missions, beating up unfaithful people etc, but the main story is the driving force of the game now as opposed to the basic repetition of go out, eavesdrop, pickpocket then get a blessing before a killing etc.

Comment

• I've found my self playing Devil May Cray 2 again after years god I caint belive how boring the game is Dante is just a ghost in this game

Comment

• Modern Warfare 2 on PS3, Left 4 Dead 2 on 360. I'll be playing these two games for a very long time.

Comment

• I think the last FPS I enjoyed was Bioshock, MW2 had a decent Single Player campaign, played it on PC, but Im not a fan of online multiplayer outside of fighting games, too much cheating/verbal abuse and nerd/hate in game.

Comment

• Im think of replaying though final fantasy X again.

Comment

• Combat Mission 2: Barbarossa to Berlin. Very good turn-based strategy game...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Left 4 Dead 2!!!! Awesome, awesome game.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Finished the campaign of MW2. Now that was EPIC, short in length but sweet.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Really, because compared to MW1 I thought the Single Player campaign for MW2 was short, unrealistic and god awful story wise.

Comment

• Playing the first Assassin's Creed, because I'm cheap and haven't played it yet.

My main annoyance with it is that unless you slow to a crawl you're suspicous. lulwut. People can't walk fast in the past without being a criminal and deserving a good stabbing?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                              Really, because compared to MW1 I thought the Single Player campaign for MW2 was short, unrealistic and god awful story wise.
                              I didn't mind the length, I think both were short and took me about the same amount of time. I played it on Hardened on my first try to challenge myself and add some length, and it worked. As for the story...there were a myriad of plotholes that they tried covering up with crazy plot twists and over-the-top 'holy shit' moments.
                              Last edited by Vector; 11-22-2009, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                                Playing the first Assassin's Creed, because I'm cheap and haven't played it yet.

My main annoyance with it is that unless you slow to a crawl you're suspicous. lulwut. People can't walk fast in the past without being a criminal and deserving a good stabbing?
                                No because walking fast in the crusades made you a terrorist! Honest to god man didn't you read anything about history!

Thankfully that for the most part has been corrected in AC2, it takes a high notoriety rating and running at full speed past a load of guards or going into a restricted area *or on rooftops in plain sight of an archer* to alert guards now.

Comment

Working...
                                X