No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually im finding Dwarf Noble more interesting :p, love the political intrigue in the origins section, every decision you would normally pick as a Human having completely twisted or back handed meaning when considered as a dwarf etc.

Comment

• I have been playing Dragon Age, but I didn't find it as fun as I thought I would. Not sure why, just something not really clicking with me. I've halted my playthrough on it to do another runthrough of Mass Effect to prepare for ME2, and just completed it now. I love the game, its story, and the epicness of the ending. Absolutely love it. Perhaps one of my favourite games ever. Well, I prefer it to Code: Veronica, and that says something.

Comment

• Interesting, because as much as I like Mass Effect 2, I was pretty much finished with the game in 20-30 hours doing nearly every mission first play through, granted i've replayed it 4-5 times since then with different classes and genders to get different scenarios up and ready for ME2, I was hooked even more on Dragon Age and first playthrough was well past 55 hours with lots of room for replayability with different genders and races.
        Then again, Low Fantasy stories have always appealed to me more than Sci Fi.

Comment

• I just started Dragon Age, and I have to say it's pretty good so far. I'm a human rogue, what I used to be when I played D&D with some friends. I just wish it was a bit more of a turn based game like D&D

Comment

• I picked up Darkside Chronicles and the God of War: Collection this morning. I played to the end of the RE2 scenario, than than decided to pop in GOW. It's been awhile since I played 1, so I decided to play them in order (I've also only played a demo of 2 so I'll still be playing a "new" game lol). I was so busy playing 1 that I almost forgot to use the GOW 3 demo voucher. Looks like I'll have to wait until tonight to play it because it was taking a LONG time to download lol. Pretty excited about it though, the screens I've seen around here have looked quite impressive.
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Currently trying to unlock everything in The Darkside Chronicles, and having a heck of a time doing it. This is one of the few times where I'd kill for a player's guide.

Comment

• Playing DSC as well, going through the RE2 scenario at the moment.

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-18-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  Interesting, because as much as I like Mass Effect 2, I was pretty much finished with the game in 20-30 hours doing nearly every mission first play through, granted i've replayed it 4-5 times since then with different classes and genders to get different scenarios up and ready for ME2, I was hooked even more on Dragon Age and first playthrough was well past 55 hours with lots of room for replayability with different genders and races.
                  Then again, Low Fantasy stories have always appealed to me more than Sci Fi.
                  Im hoping that since Dragon age and ME are both Bioware games then they will also make ME2 as epicly long as Dragon Age. The main reason i love both these games is that they both have prety long, epic, addictive amzing campaigns. I have to say though that i do prefer Dragon Age! i9m hoping for a second one as well. SPOILERS ahead!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a romance going on between my human noble and Morrigan (i found her more interesting than Leliana) and so i decided to have the child with her and do the ritual. So im hoping that the sequel will have something to do with morrigan and the baby (especially since the baby now has the soul or essence of an old god) as this could make for an interesting story. Perhaps one of the origin stories could be you starting out as morrigans baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                    Im hoping that since Dragon age and ME are both Bioware games then they will also make ME2 as epicly long as Dragon Age. The main reason i love both these games is that they both have prety long, epic, addictive amzing campaigns. I have to say though that i do prefer Dragon Age! i9m hoping for a second one as well. SPOILERS ahead!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a romance going on between my human noble and Morrigan (i found her more interesting than Leliana) and so i decided to have the child with her and do the ritual. So im hoping that the sequel will have something to do with morrigan and the baby (especially since the baby now has the soul or essence of an old god) as this could make for an interesting story. Perhaps one of the origin stories could be you starting out as morrigans baby.
                    Dragon Age 2 is already in pre development. Bioware pretty much is one of EA's biggest chances of hitting high revenue with the old republic coming, and DLC for their top games (with two years planned content for both Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins).

I've almost done all side quests that are relevant to me, with the side quests for my characters done (other than Alister). I will wait for the expansions to come along (one being related to Oralis) it's going to be sweet times. Best game I've played this year (with Batman a near second!).

Picture related, it's me

Comment

• Getting some achievements from Halo 3: ODST while I wait for L4D2 and DSC to be released... Good game.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Finished DSC earlier this morning, will play to get the crazy amounts of archives I'm missing. I'm also apparently missing one video from the new scenario, so I guess I'll have to figure out what that is.

EDIT: Forgot to say that it's my GOTY so far, but I have a feeling Left 4 Dead 2 will change that when I play it this weekend.
                        Last edited by DarkMemories; 11-19-2009, 05:04 PM.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• ^ Game of the Year, really? Have you... not played any games this year?
                          Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-19-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Games Played This Year (that didn't come out in 2008 or earlier)

1. FEAR 2
                            2. Resident Evil 5
                            3. Batman: Arkham Asylum
                            4. House of the Dead: Overkill
                            5. Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

Games I Will Definitely Play Before The End of The Year:

1. L4D2
                            2. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Games I Might Get (If All Goes Well Come Christmas Time):
                            1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
                            2. Uncharted 2 w/ a PS3

"High-Profile" Games I Have No Intentions of Touching:

1. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (not really into Call of Duty games, even when they have a slightly different coat of paint)
                            2. Assassin's Creed 2 (first game was overrated and boring as hell)

Besides, Renvall, you're one to talk; as I recall, you like those POS called the RE movies...have you not watched any movies in the past ten years?
                            Last edited by DarkMemories; 11-19-2009, 06:57 PM.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• ^ (I agree with ACII, the first was really boring. )
                              I've heard good things regarding New SMB Wii... and Uncharted 2, I just can't describe to you how incredible it is, you'll (hopefully) see for yourself.

Comment

• F-1Mania MOD 2009
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X