No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am currently playing Battlefield bad company 2 Beta. I have a few other games that i have but for now this one is killing time for new stuff. its not bad so far, im likin it

Comment

• Just been messing around on Final Fantasy Dissidia.

Comment

• RE 5 Versus and Modern Warfare 2 Specs Ops.
        sigpic

Comment

• -Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes
          -Darkside Chronicles
          -Pokemon HeartGold (Need to get back to that, and I admit I've been guessing through it, but I wanna make some progress in it during next week).

Comment

• Finished Assassins Creed 2, spending today finishing up side quests then will resume my 2nd playthrough of Dragon Age with Dwarf Noble/Elf Mage *alternating between both to see the differences in main story*

Comment

• Assassins Creed 2 and MW2. Still have lots of things to do in AC2 and a few spec ops stars left in MW2.

Comment

• Finished Left 4 Dead 2's campaings and got a nice Medkit for my avatar on X360 .
                Now replaying Batman: Arkham Asylum on Hard to get full 1000 GS. Man this game is good! I hope rocksteady confirms a sequel soon.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• God Of War 3 demo. This. Is. AMAZING!

Comment

• Dragon Age. It is delicious.

Comment

• Im Currently playing MW2 like theres no tommorrow because i want that damn Ak47 . Once thats finished im going to Replay Dragon Age origins as An Elf rather than a Human Noble not sure if ill be a rogue warrior or mage though. Also im going to have a relationship with liliana (or how ever you spell her name) just to see how that turns out.
                      Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 11-25-2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Dled Dino Crisis on the PSN; simply played up to the first save. I haven't played the game since its release and damn does it have a tight plot. The dialogue rolls off the characters' tongues much better than in the early RE games ("This is not a joke you idiot! We were just attacked by a big-ass lizard!") and it's presented better than I remember.

Comment

• Fallout 3... Oh man, how could I not played this game before. The part when you're a baby was great!!! I can see myself playing this for a loooooooooooong time (with all the expansions and achievements).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• RE5 vet mode with Jills Boob. We turned off unlimited ammo and no upgraded weapons. This is a bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                              Fallout 3... Oh man, how could I not played this game before. The part when you're a baby was great!!! I can see myself playing this for a loooooooooooong time (with all the expansions and achievements).
                              take your time with that game.
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                RE5 vet mode with Jills Boob. We turned off unlimited ammo and no upgraded weapons. This is a bitch.
                                Yeah, but it's awesome to be nervous about enemies.

I'm sticking with the basic M92 and S75. No other weapons for me. And neither one of us is upgrading anything. So yeah, the 150 damage of the M92 is more and more worthless as the levels are progressing. And the more shots required to kill enemies is seriously draining the ammo found in the game...making it feel like ammunition is scarce.

Plus, it's pretty nice to feel some tension and have to often run away from swarms of enemies, sometimes avoiding encounters altogether. Running for dear life feels at home in RE.

Comment

Working...
                                X