What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
    Got to disagree there. I thought the demo was just pretty much God of war 2 with just a new polish shine (which isn't a bad thing) but it does look good aye, but not at overwhelming levels no. Hopefully I get proved wrong when it comes to playing the full game when released.
    I dunno, for a demo I thought it was pretty incredible. Two or three mini-boss fights, Kratos had so many different abilities, lots of new gameplay elements and all the QTE's were really, really sweet. The final part when he flies up out of the vent was really awesome too, that part blew me away when he shot all the way up just to fly into the Titan's face and end the demo that way. I thought it was really awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      Just played the God of War III demo for the first time.

I feel like crying. It is absolutely incredible. The blood...my God, the blood. The gore. My GOD, the gore! 2010 already has a BIGTIME Game of The Year candidate right here. It is INCREDIBLE. It's the same hack-and-slash, nonstop violence that we've come to expect from Kratos...but the scale of this game is absolutely unmatched, and that was JUST the demo.
      meh, i rather see how Dante's Inferno turns out. God of War is like Devil May Cry, it needs refreshment.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• There's nothing more refreshing than ripping a guy's head off...

Comment

• i really want an old school hack n' slash to come back. least put a hold on these "stylish" hack n' slash games for now. something like, gauntlet legends with a diablo-like top view and multi-player.
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Batman: arkham asylum; assassin's Creed 2 AND Left 4 Dead 2!!! I'm loving them... exept L$D 2, since it's almost the same as thje first one (graphically speaking), apart from that it's really fun

Comment

• Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and Castlevania: Rondo Of Blood
              sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil DSC and Left 4 dead

Comment

• Picked up Super Paper Mario last night; it's pretty fun and unique (never played a Paper Mario game before). Dialogue rocks.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Decided to play through every Legacy of Kain game, so currently playing Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain on PS1

Comment

• I got to the final boss on Dragon Age and got stuck for age's, ending up selling the game now and I still never saw the ending. Could anyone tell me what happen's to Morrigan?? I got right up to the fight with the Arch Demon. So what happens with her after this?? I've been looking on youtube and wikipedia and I can't find anything on her. Does she just disappear after the final fight? Also can you find her? Much appricated to anyone who can answer my questions.

Comment

• It depends on what you do I expect, but in my ending,

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Darkmoon; 12-11-2009, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Lol yeah I was shocked as well. Specially since i gave her all my gift's. Yeah I found a video which say's.....

Spoiler:

Love Claudia Black as Chole (Uncharted2) and in Dragon Age. She play's really cool character's.

Comment

• Me and Gareth have been playing an indie game called "The Impossible Game", 80 points on XBL. It's such a simple concept, an orange cube jumping through a pre-set track with obstacles in the way, but it's addictive because you want to prove to yourself you CAN do it. The music is also pretty funky and the game feels like the original Mario on acid. It's suprisingly fun.

Comment

• More people need to pay attention to the indie games on Live Arcade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                                More people need to pay attention to the indie games on Live Arcade.
                                Thou tiny square, trapped in the a spool of madness, binding its time to joust its challenge, upon each stepping stone of failure. For I jest it's no trivial matter. It jumps, it pleas, it forever begs to find the right space at the almost ending door. Still the heart beat of the cube never goes unrest, it's destined to continue along the dark tower for a full moon cometh. Despair it says, despair it can't jump to the door! The square's time will come; maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after. But some day. Some day...

Comment

Working...
                                X