What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Still playing Mass Effect 2 in preparation for 3. Oh Tali, you so awesome.

Sorry, I had to do it.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Skyrim, Mario Kart 7, Skyward Sword, and Pushmo.. When I have the time, that is..
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm just now getting around to playing "Alan Wake" and, though I am mostly enjoying it, the quality of the acting leaves much to be desired. It feels very wooden to me which I admit wouldn't really be a problem if it weren't such a new game. It's good, but I can't help but feel it could have been great with better actors. Bonus points for the inclusion of some Harry Nilsson!

Comment

• Just completed Dead Space 1 and 2... Will play through Fallout NV tomorrow with Christmas mods.. (last year played FO3 with christmas mods)... good fun!

Comment

• I've been playing Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on the 3DS. I love them both, but SM3DL is far far too easy. I am on World 6 and have 87 lives.....
            Last edited by Zombie_X; 12-25-2011, 11:35 AM.
            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Last Window: Secret Of Cape West
              Twilight Princess
              sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil Zero
                Spoiler:

Comment

• MASS EFFECT OH GOD <3 Why haven't I played this before!? It's been so long since I've played an RPG, and a good one at that. Still haven't gotthe leveling/point system down but wow is this a good game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    MASS EFFECT OH GOD <3 Why haven't I played this before!? It's been so long since I've played an RPG, and a good one at that. Still haven't gotthe leveling/point system down but wow is this a good game so far.
                    I TOLD YOU!!!

Come on, post your Shep! Where are you up to so far?
                    sigpic
                    Non-blurry Signature Version
                    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      MASS EFFECT OH GOD <3 Why haven't I played this before!? It's been so long since I've played an RPG, and a good one at that. Still haven't gotthe leveling/point system down but wow is this a good game so far.
                      It only gets better since your choices in the first games (even on some of the little ten minutes side missions) have an impact on what's happening in the second and, of course, the third game. So doing something awesome can be rewarded later. I'm just finishing my run through of the first and second games in preparation for the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                        I TOLD YOU!!!

Come on, post your Shep! Where are you up to so far?
                        No screen shots yet and I chose a pretty unoriginal name, I just wanted to get started. Artemis, but in my own little headcanon, everyone calls her Arty and it just pisses her off. XD I couldn't change much of her initial apperance since my game was running slow so I changed her hair style, color to red, and changed her mouth a bit. Basic looking fem!Shep. xD I've just found Wrex in the game too, so not far in.
                        Last edited by Inferno04; 12-27-2011, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Resident Evil 2 Leon - scenario B
                          Spoiler:

Comment

• Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
                            sigpic
                            "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Clive Baker's Jericho & Borderlands on Steam.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• For various reasons, I've decided to abandon Alan Wake and have instead moved on to Devil May Cry 4... MUCH more my kind of game! SO over the top.

Comment

Working...
                                X