What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
    XD Garrus is just one giant meme isn't he?
    A bit, though there's a LOT of stuff in the games already that are decent jokes.

Like the refund guy from ME1, or the Citadel Turian that's always shouting "YOU HUMANS ARE ALL RACIST!!!" among other things.

Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-13-2012, 05:20 AM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Started playing Resident Evil 5 on PC and the controlls are awkward as hell.

Comment

• Playing RDR: Undead Nightmares
        It was great at first, but now... I just want to finish it

Comment

• Finally got a copy of Arkham City.

Wow.

Comment

• Finished my first playthrough of Silent Hill: Homecoming, completed main game of RE5, completed all 3 campaigns of Aliens vs. Predator and now playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
            sigpic

Comment

• Just played some Soul Calibur 4 wth Kaneco and my ex. Lol. it was interesting, including the round with a charcter named Ben Dover...

Comment

• Finished RE5's main game and now going for all the BSAA emblems, figures and unlocking stuff, but I think I'll play some Dead Space first.

Comment

• Shogun 2
                  Assasins Creed Revelations

Comment

• I'm on Chapter 3 of Dead Space and just fought off the meteors. I only have the Plasma Cutter with 3 fire power upgrades, what other gun should I get or is the PC enough as I've heard so many people say?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                      I'm on Chapter 3 of Dead Space and just fought off the meteors. I only have the Plasma Cutter with 3 fire power upgrades, what other gun should I get or is the PC enough as I've heard so many people say?
                      It can be enough...I believe if you don't buy other weapons the ammo drop is mostly for the only gun you have.

What difficulty are you playing, anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                        It can be enough...I believe if you don't buy other weapons the ammo drop is mostly for the only gun you have.

What difficulty are you playing, anyway?
                        Normal.

Comment

• Sipping blood of the dead on the sandy beaches of Oman. BF3 is wonderful.

Comment

• Vanquish
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                              Normal.
                              Then it's very possible, as long as you don't go too trigger happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaneco View Post
                                Then it's very possible, as long as you don't go too trigger happy.
                                Thanks.

UPDATE: Just finished it, fucking awesome game, I'm watching Downfall righ now. Moving to Mirror's Edge tomorrow.
                                Last edited by alexdz; 01-24-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X