Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
    Thanks.

UPDATE: Just finished it, fucking awesome game, I'm watching Downfall righ now. Moving to Mirror's Edge tomorrow.
    Mirror's Edge it's nice. At least a good change to your average FPS.

Currently playing: Mass Effect 1, got all DLC for both ME1 and ME2, getting ready for ME3 in March. Cerberus was so lame in ME1 lol.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Recently replayed: Dragon Age II

Currently Playing: Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D
      A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Mass Effect 2 on Insanity and Dino Crisis.
        sigpic

Comment

• Resident Evil Revelations
          Spoiler:

Comment

• Finished Mirror's edge, fun but too short. Still getting the BSAA emblems and S rank on all RE5 chapters, boring as hell.

Comment

• Catherine. Just finished the third Night.

...what the hell?

Comment

• Left 4 Dead 2, Mass Effect and Halo: Reach.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Revelations and SW: ToR. A pleasant surprise with Revelations. Enjoying it much more than expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Catherine. Just finished the third Night.

...what the hell?
                    Oh boy, somebody's late to the party.

Comment

• Early, actually - it's not out in the UK yet. Sometime this year, apparently...

Comment

• Sorta between games right now...just beat Uncharted 3 last week, still playing some MW3 and UMvC3 from time to time. I still have Skyrim and Dead Space 2 unopened, and I dabble in the MGS HD Collection every once in a while. Also, was feeling bored as hell the other night, so I went on Amazon and picked up RE4 Wii, Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles and the RE Shot Blaster for around 60 bucks. Rate my purchases.
                        Last edited by Vector; 01-28-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Clock Tower 2.

(Not "Struggle Within", the game itself is known just as "Clock Tower" outside of Japan).

And I have to say this, sometimes I really fucking hate your teleportation abilities Dan.

That and all of the controls for the PS1 games from Human are always different. DX Even the trial builds! X isn't the panic button, circle is and vice-versa in the actual Japanese game.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                            And I have to say this, sometimes I really fucking hate your teleportation abilities Dan.
                            Spoiler:
                            Last edited by Inferno04; 01-29-2012, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I think it was all Dan's work in the first one.

There's things you can spot such as eyes on windows that shouldn't be there, in the PS1 re-release you can see an image of him and Bobby. The sound when the T.V. turns in is Dan's scream.

I'd have to double-check my translation notes, but I believe that it was written that Dan was to be the "true" Scissorman instead of Bobby, but due to his body Bobby had to do it instead until the end of the first game essentially freed Dan.

Also supported by the contrast of their rooms. Bobby's is a total wreck, Dan actually has decorations, lights and his area is kept neat and tidy in contrast to Bobby's.
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 01-29-2012, 04:22 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Non-blurry Signature Version
                              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Playing through Mass Effect, that's Noveria and Feros done. Now to do some side missions, interesting to see Cerberus mentioned in a data file on Feros.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X