• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
    Gamepro Reveal First Three Characters for Mortal Kombat DLC
    Spoiler:
    Page not found . . .

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 03-27-2011, 07:48 PM. Reason: Hadda add spoilers tags
    sigpic

Comment

• Lady in Red awesome

Playing the demo today I pulled off a eightytwo percent damage with Scorpion or sixtytwo can't remember
      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Full character select screen. Obviously spoilers inside.
        Spoiler:

Comment

• Seeing guy on left (will not say name in respect of spoiler tag) looks like a Predator lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
            Seeing guy on left (will not say name in respect of spoiler tag) looks like a Predator lol
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              Full character select screen. Obviously spoilers inside.
              Spoiler:
              Sweet, got what I wanted. Human Smoke still is lame with his gray-fro.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Character roster looks good, though I still think Smokes look needs some work from his avatar.

You know...I have to ask this:

Since UMK3 Reptile has had green blood, so did Sheeva, but none of the other Shokans having green blood. I remember Sheeva had red blood in Armageddon as well, but reptile has always had green blood.

So does this mean that since this game is essentially based off MK3 That SHeeva and the other Shokans will have green blood? Or will just Reptile and Sheeva have green blood?

This just a little weird OCD though I've had and its been kind of nagging on my mind and I just gotta get it out there, whats the point of making a separate blood type if its only used for one character? I know that its just a color coding thing and all, but it seems kind of counter productive to do in the first place.

...Hey, don't walk away! I was just raising a question is all, STOP THROWING ROCKS!
                Last edited by Wrathborne; 03-27-2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm not sure.

But this makes a GREAT wallpaper for your PS3. Nothing like your mom yelling at you to change your PS3 wallpaper because it "scaring my friends who come over". lol.

All I can say is...
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 03-27-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

• Not news, but I wanted to share this fake unmasked Sub-Zero I did. I really hope this costume becomes DLC later.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                      Not news, but I wanted to share this fake unmasked Sub-Zero I did. I really hope this costume becomes DLC later.

Vintage MK3 for the win.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Okay this has been eating at me for a while now, see all these pre-orders surely they're just codes to enter at the title screen or whatever since it's con- Kontent from the crypt . . . Krypt. So come release they'll be all over the internet anyway . . . so the coll-Kollectors (Kollektors?) Edition is the one to get for real exclusives ie. Avatar, book etc

Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                        Seeing guy on left (will not say name in respect of spoiler tag) looks like a Predator lol
                        And the one on the right is a blatant rip off of Kratos . . .

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                        Not news, but I wanted to share this fake unmasked Sub-Zero I did. I really hope this costume becomes DLC later.

Might already be there no? Given the fan-service with Kenshi and Skarlett I cross my fingers and whisper:

"It's inevitable" . . .

@nemesiswontdie: Pretty Women! HAH! Genuine laugh from that one, I clicked it and left to load while I browsed assuming it was new footage and my g/f said: WTF are you listening to?
                        Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 03-28-2011, 05:47 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                          Might already be there no? Given the fan-service with Kenshi and Skarlett I cross my fingers and whisper:
                          I doubt unmasked is in the game........Spoiler:

Comment

• GAME in UK now offering classic Scorpion outfit +fatality, as well as classic Mileena and Jade outfits.

Oddly enough only for the regular edition though, not the Kollectors Edition.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• There is no kollectors edition, only Zuul...

Comment

• @Rancid Cheese Kratos is the rip off LOL the guy on the right debuted much before the God of War series

Comment

Working...
                                X