No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's fair to say that there is a lot of love for Mileena here and accross the interwebs but I always prefered Kitana and Jade. I suppose it was because I liked the look of them but was discouraged by the whole "bite-my-face-off" thing with Mileena . . .
    sigpic

Comment

• Pshhh Forget Kratos

Where is Frost and Nitara *Sarcasm*

NOT TO MENTION ONI and MONACH!!!

Ahhh Deadly Alliance.

Seriously though. Everyday I get more and more excited for this. I didn't really care at the start, but now....

Anyone ever play Sub Zero Mythologies? Hard game.

Comment

• Hard game doesn't cut it insta-death from pressing any button as I remember . . .
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wesker566 View Post
          Pshhh Forget Kratos
          Anyone ever play Sub Zero Mythologies? Hard game.
          For me, the best part about that game was (just in case some people still haven't played it all these years later, in which case I'm undecided if that's good or bad)
          Spoiler:

I also played the Jax game. Yikes.
          Last edited by REmaster; 03-13-2011, 10:58 PM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            For me, the best part about that game was (just in case some people still haven't played it all these years later, in which case I'm undecided if that's good or bad)
            Spoiler:

I also played the Jax game. Yikes.
            MK: Mythologies Sub Zero was fucking TERRIBLE but if I had to choose between Sub Zero and Jax's Special Forces, I'd pick Sub-Zero. Special Forces was a failed abortion.

Comment

• Special Forces it's so bad that almost makes me want to play Alone In The Dark for Wii...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Mythologies Sub Zero's controls were terrible, the story sucked and the platforming was really really bad. Though the live cut scenes were cool, even Quan Chi is in it.

Special Forces is as I said, a failed abortion. The only good thing that came out of that game was Tremor and we have YET to see him in any other MK game besides Special Forces.

Comment

• Noob Saibot's Fatality. Looks pretty cool. I also noticed Noob's shadow helper.....he looks alot more like Noobs original appearance, which I prefer.

Comment

• Yeah I saw that on TRMK.

Have you noticed that there is barely any videos of Reptile winning?

I played some MK2 with a friend about a hour ago. I got a 50 min streak. Noob Saibot kicked my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      Mythologies Sub Zero's controls were terrible, the story sucked and the platforming was really really bad. Though the live cut scenes were cool, even Quan Chi is in it.
                      The only "cool" factor for me was that you could perform the spine fatality on Scorpion on the first stage. Of course after the second stage I stopped playing because of the awful controls.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                        The only "cool" factor for me was that you could perform the spine fatality on Scorpion on the first stage. Of course after the second stage I stopped playing because of the awful controls.
                        Killing Scorpion = not cool.

Comment

• This game's looking better and better, but I learned by mistake from MvC3 that picking up a fighting game at launch is just not a good idea for me, so I'll be waiting for a price drop down the line. My reunion with Reptile will just have to be put on hold.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            This game's looking better and better, but I learned by mistake from MvC3 that picking up a fighting game at launch is just not a good idea for me, so I'll be waiting for a price drop down the line. My reunion with Reptile will just have to be put on hold.
                            What was wrong with MvC3 at launch? I just thought that people were having online problems and that was it. I haven't really heard much else about it.

Non-PS+ members will be getting the demo tomorrow. I know a lot of people on my friends list are going to download it right when the PSN store updates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                              Special Forces it's so bad that almost makes me want to play Alone In The Dark for Wii...
                              Wow wow wow nothing is that bad . . .

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              Killing Scorpion = not cool.
                              He'll be fine, he can take it, the guys died more times than Kenny McCormick.

I hope all the old games go up on the Marketplace in time for launch . . .
                              sigpic

Comment

• I think the only problem with MvC3 at launch was the ranked servers finding player matches and lobbies is easy
                                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Working...
                                X