Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    This is the video you get when you beat the ladder in the demo.

Comment

• I guess the fact several of the achievements state "with all playable fighters" a few won't be available or they'll be DLC later . . .

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
      Which game nowadays doesn't have a zombie mode?
      Resident Evil 5
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
        Resident Evil 5
        Oh zing!

Comment

I guess the fact several of the achievements state "with all playable fighters" a few won't be available or they'll be DLC later . . .
          Lots of games have similar achivments/trophies. It always applies to the base game content only.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
            Yeah the toasty guy is in the game, maybe not the demo but the full game it was confirmed.
            Yeah, he's also in the demo. He popped up in one of my playthroughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
              Yeah, he's also in the demo. He popped up in one of my playthroughs.
              Yup he sure is in the game. He is even wearing a shirt with toast on it. He popped up in my first match.

Comment

Resident Evil 5
                This made me LOL. Epic win.

That trailer... NOW THAT'S MORTAL KOMBAT. This game is day one for me. And instant purchase as soon as I get a PS3. I love how they use Kratos as a selling point.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Don't know if anyone knows this, but the MK demo was hacked and just about the whole game was leaked....from the entire character roster, to story mode, and almost every other unlockable.

It's pretty sad actually that NetherRealm released their demo with a file basically containing the whole game, all that hard work spoiled in one day.

I haven't looked at it, but if anyone doesn't mind being spoiled, here's the link with what the demo files contained
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 03-10-2011, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• I took a little peek into that info... Won't spoil for all you guys but some of the unlocks are VERY interesting. Especially for a certain big bussomed character.
                    Also the story is going to be one hell of a ride.
                    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 03-10-2011, 02:06 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Crap that is one hell of an oversight . . . or is it?
                      Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 03-10-2011, 11:09 AM. Reason: Added some mystery lol
                      sigpic

Comment

• You'd think they'd have learned there lesson after Capcom had there huge hissy when most of RE5's info was leaked by the demo...

Comment

• Most demos get 'hacked' and info leaked nowdays, I can only assume it is hard or not cost effective to make a demo without revealing a lot of info to the people who know how to look for it.

Anyway they removed the leaked info and after typing "MK demo hacked info leaked" into google this thread, specifically code_umb's post was the first result. Haha.

Comment

• Surely while your restricting access to the content or removing it ie character models, modes, cutscenes etc (since the demo is not going to be the filesize of the retail release) you could easily delete that sorta stuff especially since the demo has no need to call up that data so if it's missing it's no big deal. This just suggests they left it there to whet the appetite of the community knowing full well someone would look for, and find it . . .
                            sigpic

Comment

Surely while your restricting access to the content or removing it ie character models, modes, cutscenes etc (since the demo is not going to be the filesize of the retail release) you could easily delete that sorta stuff especially since the demo has no need to call up that data so if it's missing it's no big deal. This just suggests they left it there to whet the appetite of the community knowing full well someone would look for, and find it . . .
                              Or Boon thought he'd trick the community and it is all lies!

/conspiracy

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                                Anyway they removed the leaked info and after typing "MK demo hacked info leaked" into google this thread, specifically code_umb's post was the first result. Haha.
                                That's weird. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X