Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    So we got Sindel, Ermac, Jade and who else in this new video?
    I love how Noob tells Sub-Zero that they share blood but they're not brothers...

This game is gonna be EPIC.
    Yeah his voice sounds sweet. Reminds me of Ermacs leaked voice.

"We are many, you are but one." - Ermac.

Comment

• His shadow moves are definitely awesome. His x-ray move is sick too (literally). The bookends make the Kollector's Edition a definite reserve.

Comment

• Yeah I can't wait to get my bookends and the fight stick in.

Comment

• Not news, but thought I'd just share this palette swap I did for Noob Saibot (using Scorpions render). Yeah, I got a little hyped up for Noob

Last edited by CODE_umb87; 02-15-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• Nice pic you did there... It looks pro.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              Is Europe getting any of the special editions?
              Probably, albeit a watered down equivalent. That's what I expect at least.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Do you think Smoke will be a ninja or a cyborg in this game?

Comment

• Liu Kang Gameplay Trailer.

Classic Mileena DLC will be a Wal-Mart Exclusive.

While there are no pics yet, my guess is it will look something like this
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 02-17-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Idk if I'm gonna buy it from wal-mart. I'll probably just end up buying the code off ebay. I already pre-ordered from Amazon and Gamestop for the Reptile and Scorpion skins. I'm getting the movies for the Jade skin (and I like the first movie). Mileena is my second favorite character (1. Scorpion, 2. Mileena 3. Noob Saibot 4.Kabal 5.Ermac)
                    but I just don't want to spend $300+ on one game just for a skin.

Sorry Mileena hopefully your code will be on eBay or PSN eventually.

Comment

• That was my first though NMD, so to get all the skins I have to buy a copy for the ps3 (Kratos) now from amazon and gamestop (Reptile and Scorpion) and wal-mart for Mileena. What's next? How much do they expect people to spend on this game to get everything that should come with it? All of this, minus the console exclusive stuff (I wouldn't expect Kratos on an Xbox) should be unlock able or available for DLC for both consoles. I'm going to buy the game, but for fucks sake when will it end? I don't mind a few things about store specific add ons but this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Comment

• I'm expecting skins from Target and a bunch of other stores now too.

We already have:

Gamestop - Scorpion
                        Best Buy - Sub-Zero
                        Amazon - Reptile
                        MK Blu-Ray - Jade
                        Wal-mart - Mileena

and the classic skin the Kollectors Edition and Tournament Edition is Ermac.

So I'm expecting to see Kitana skin for pre-order in Target or something. Like I said, I really don't feel like buying multiple copies of a game just for a skin. I'm already sinking $280 into the game (Kollectors,Tournament and the Kollectors guide (for collecting purposes and art work inside)) so I think that should be enough. That or I'll see if a friend of mine will pre-order from Wal-mart and I'll buy the code from him since he doesn't really care for DLC skins.

Comment

• I'll bet all the extra costumes will be DLC at a certain point.
                          Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-17-2011, 05:50 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I hope so.

Comment

• New MK is banned in Australia.

Comment

• Everything gets banned in Australia (and Germany too for that matter, though you expect that from the Germans).
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X