• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Reptile, gotta love it.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Classic Reptile, gotta love it.
      You gonna steal all these god damn pictures too? Then for the title on Fb you're gonna put "because Sebastians fat" just to disappoint me further.

Comment

• Agreed on them selling all the DLC at once. That'd be a hell of a lot more efficient and fair to the community...Oh wells.
        Last edited by Wrathborne; 02-04-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Stealing quotes and calling you names since 2010.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            Stealing quotes, calling you names and ruining parts of games since 2010.
            fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
              I'm gonna punch fucking babies out of excitement when I get the game. Jumping isn't gonna do it.
              I see you near my house, I shall open fire. With fire.

I'm just hoping this one has a little bit of in game story. I didn't like Armagedon because it felt like they'd forgotten to add any kinda story for most of the characters. It's not much, but I like the little bios and a decent ending sequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I'm just hoping this one has a little bit of in game story. I didn't like Armagedon because it felt like they'd forgotten to add any kinda story for most of the characters. It's not much, but I like the little bios and a decent ending sequence.
                Or we could compromise, wherein if they make no effort on the story or endings, they should look like this:

YouTube video:

Comment

• ...they have not aged well.

I was thinking more along the lines of Deception, honestly. I don't need too much plot. Just some.

Comment

• I still like MK4. Probably the best 3D MK.

Collectors Edition guide announced.

Comment

• I bought MK unchained at 10 bucks out of curiosity, and hell, what is this game? It seems to be all about silly stances, combos and walking around your ennemy... Actually I haven't even figured out to grapple or freeze an ennemy, if it's even possible...

What kind of lame gameplay, seriously. It doesn't feel like MK at all, when you look at the brutal and fast gameplay of UMK3 in comparison.

I'm glad they're going back to the roots with this new Mortal Kombat.

Comment

• Thats why they're "going back to their roots" in this game. Because the other ones suck.

Comment

• GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Liu Kang's vignette video.

Confirms

Spoiler:

And
                          Spoiler:

Also the end of the video shows the Collectors Edition bookends and they look fucking sweet! I can't wait to get them.

Also on the MK twitter it says "next week is a big one for MK fans". Hopefully a confirmation of the HD Kollection?

Comment

• I don't really like the animation of his moves, it seems so unrealistic compared to other games...

And where is the damn blood? Are all those videos censored? It doesn't make any sense, since it ends with a pretty brutal "kano" fatality...

edit: And I miss the old announcer voice. Why replacing it with something black gangsta style?
                            Last edited by Rick Hunter; 02-12-2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Uh, I saw plenty of blood when Kang holds up his fist after it being removed from Shang Tsung's body (thats Tsung, not Kano btw).

Though I'll agree Kahn sounds more black, not like the original voice.

Comment

• Uppercut and normal moves don't seem to produce any blood.

Comment

Working...
                                X