Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    I want to, if I get a PS3 by the release date.
    You better get one before April so I kick your ass all up and down The Pit

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      You better get one before April so I kick your ass all up and down The Pit
      I plan to get it by march so I'll guess we'll face in kombat. Now I hope that my lame connection lets us danc... err battle properly.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
        Now I hope that my lame connection lets us danc... err battle properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Anyone on here getting it on PS3? I'd love to do a few matches with people on here.
          im going to get it for ps3, hope your ready to get dominated by subzero lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
            im going to get it for ps3, hope your ready to get dominated by subzero lol
            By wittle subby wubby? I don't think so

Comment

• Wow...Didn't notice you could see her nipples showing some. That'll drive congress crazy.

Comment

• When you notice details like that my friend you really need to stop looking at Mil- OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT! Request higher resolution for desktop . . .
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm watching the video in 720P and thats a nip slip. Thats the lighting...
                  I see what you're talking about but thats in standard quality. Watch the video in 720 and you'll see its just the lighting.

Comment

• I don't know man, it could be both. I may not be an expert on the female body, but I do know my anatomy and if you look at the image you can see that on the black strap on her outfit there is a nipple protrusion.

No biggie, except that nipples are in the center of a breast and and the...You know, each to their own .

Comment

• Well, Mileena isn't human. Her anatomy may be completely different. I imagine the movie Teeth could well have some relevance to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        Well, Mileena isn't human. Her anatomy may be completely different. I imagine the movie Teeth could well have some relevance to her.
                        True. I didn't think of that. But hey! She still has a nice pixel body

Comment

• I wonder if Shinnok will make an appearance.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I wonder if Shinnok will make an appearance.
                            I doubt it. Boon and everyone else at NRS said that the characters are from 1-UMK3. Then again I could be wrong (meaning they're lying!). They did mention Quan Chi in Scorpions Vignette video.

Comment

• Well Quan Chi is supposedly confirmed, course he was added later on in the series he was the catalyst for Scorpions resurrection so his importance in the series roots is pretty important.

I like how Sub-Zeros role mirrors Scorpions role in the first MK game.

Comment

• Included in the EMEA Fire Edition is as follows:

The Game

A Figurine

An exclusive SteelBook™

A collectible Art book

DLCs including an exclusive Mortal Kombat classic costume skin and avatar costumes.

Thanks to TRMK for the heads up.

EDIT:
                                This version looks kick ass with Scorpion spearing Subby Wubby but I'll hold out on this one. I'll wait till the figures are on ebay.
                                Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-19-2011, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X