No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEll, as far as the nemesisworld cup goes, I've already beaten this "Shao Khan". . .and true he has beaten me, a couple times quite badly, but I'll be bringing Cage's A game with me--a spectacle of a martial arts showcase, and the dreaded and feared nut punch. Johnny Cage is like a hurricane. Once he starts. . .he just can't be stopped.

I make this look easy indeed.

sigpic

Comment

• Alright, time to do a roll call. So far I guess we can put down the following as willing kombatants in the Nemesiswontdie Shao Khan Memorial Cup Masters Tournament:

Nemesiswontdie
      valentinesdead?
      Guardhousemusic
      Jill4EverSTARS
      Vito
      Agent_Wong
      Mr. Spencer

And I think...

Rancid Cheese
      CODE_umb87

If I missed anyone out, let me know. Also, what characters will you be using? I know that valentinesdead is opting for the legendary Johnny Cage.

Also valentinesdead, I think of your Cage and I think of this as an appropriate battle anthem for you -

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-26-2011, 10:56 PM.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Does the double team mode work in KotH?
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• im using noob saibot or scorpion.

Comment

• I got my battle anthem down

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-26-2011, 11:34 PM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• If tag team is on KotH, me and Valentinesdead will be a force to be reckoned with.

My mains will be Scorpion, Mileena and Smoke. My 3 favs.

Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
              WEll, as far as the nemesisworld cup goes, I've already beaten this "Shao Khan". . .and true he has beaten me, a couple times quite badly, but I'll be bringing Cage's A game with me--a spectacle of a martial arts showcase, and the dreaded and feared nut punch. Johnny Cage is like a hurricane. Once he starts. . .he just can't be stopped.

I make this look easy indeed.

You might have beaten me a few times. But also look at who I was using. When you beat me I was using people I wasn't that good with like Liu Kang and Noob Saibot. But once I picked Mileena and Scorpion all hell broke loose on your ass lol.
              Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-26-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Mr.Spencer told me he could whoop nemesiswontdie while using his controller with only one hand.
                Last edited by Alzaire; 04-27-2011, 12:00 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Come quietly or there will be trouble.

See you in hell.

Comment

• "Don't make me laugh!"
                    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-27-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• My characters will be probably Scorpion, Jade and Sub Zero.

Comment

• So how is Kratos?
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• ^Shitty

In good news though, I just got Ladder Master!

SUCK IT

Comment

• I just got the game today and I'm certainly loving it!

At the moment I'm playing chapter 4 in the story mode and played about 20 matches with
                            some friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              If tag team is on KotH, me and Valentinesdead will be a force to be reckoned with.

My mains will be Scorpion, Mileena and Smoke. My 3 favs.

You might have beaten me a few times. But also look at who I was using. When you beat me I was using people I wasn't that good with like Liu Kang and Noob Saibot. But once I picked Mileena and Scorpion all hell broke loose on your ass lol.
                              Um. . only really because I wasn't blocking because I"m still trying to adjust to using six buttons on my stick, and the fact blocking is an actual button, and not the backwards direction. I can smell a teleport of yours from a mile away. So, we'll see what happens when it comes down to show time, haha.
                              sigpic

Comment

• You know how you can tell I'm about to teleport? I jump backwards. But I've fixed that and you won't know what hit you.

Comment

Working...
                                X