No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Xbox version psn is down and when its up its still not as good as Xbox also Kratos is nothing special
    "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Well, I caved and bought the game. Just beat arcade with Reptile, which was difficult enough for me on medium. Talk about nostalgia difficulties. I plan on getting all of the endings, but right now I'm focusing on the challenge tower, and I'm at 78 or 79 or something. I'm sure they'll get hard enough for me to tap out soon, but with a few exceptions its been alright. Plus my friend (gamestop employee) gave me a klassic Scorpion code, sweet!

Can't wait until this PSN debacle blows over so we can have ourselves a nice THIA KotH!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
        Get Xbox version psn is down and when its up its still not as good as Xbox also Kratos is nothing special
        i hate online. nothing special about it. i rather play an MMORPG if i had to be online. therefore, i'm basing my decision on what would feel appropriate.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• How the hell do I do the tower challenge with all the guys running at me. I can never kill the big one. ;__;

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
            How the hell do I do the tower challenge with all the guys running at me. I can never kill the big one. ;__;
            Try to do it as quick as possible. Just focus on killing the big guy and make sure you hit him with six; any mooks that get hit/killed while you try to best the big man are only collateral damage.

Comment

• I'm down for a THIA KotH. Me, Valentinesdead, Mr.Spencer, Guardhousemusic, Aris (if he has the game) and a few other people.

A gamestop a hour or so away has a extra Tournament Edition so I asked if they can hold it for 2 or 3 days so hopefully I'll get paid Wednesday and finally get the fightstick I didn't pre-order.

Comment

• ^ sounds good whenever the psn gets back up LOL Sonya is definitely my best character
                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• X-rays are just best seen as Super combos ala street fighter. Nothing more, nothing less. But I do know what you mean code_Umb.

But if you want to use that perspective, then Wesker's death in RE5 makes even less sense because in the cut scenes hes all powerful and really cant be hurt at all, but in game hes almost as vulnerable as as a man using a broken condom.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    I'm down for a THIA KotH. Me, Valentinesdead, Mr.Spencer, Guardhousemusic, Aris (if he has the game) and a few other people.

A gamestop a hour or so away has a extra Tournament Edition so I asked if they can hold it for 2 or 3 days so hopefully I'll get paid Wednesday and finally get the fightstick I didn't pre-order.
                    count me in but it will be free wins, i suck hard.

Comment

I'm down for a THIA KotH. Me, Valentinesdead, Mr.Spencer, Guardhousemusic, Aris (if he has the game) and a few other people.

Sounds good to me. Looking forward to it.

Police brutality comin' up!
                      Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-25-2011, 11:25 PM.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

Not yet but I will.

Episode 3 of MK Legacy is up featuring Johnny Cage and an Ed Boon cameo.
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                          Not yet but I will.

Episode 3 of MK Legacy is up featuring Johnny Cage and an Ed Boon cameo.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqlaU5OMsks
                          I LOVE this version of Cage... A broken man beating the shit out of people? SWEET!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I love how in this version, he was on power rangers.

Comment

• I liked this one a lot more than the last two because I actually like Johnny Cage.

I'm still waiting on Scorpion,Sub-Zero, Mileena and Kitana episodes but I guess I got awhile to wait.

Comment

• First five matches against Nemesiswontdie on Wensnday. . .you know, right before PSN decided to kick the bucket.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Should have the rest uploaded and organized in a playlist or something a little bit later. 6 more matches to upload, so. . .
                                Last edited by valentinesdead?; 04-26-2011, 08:12 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X