Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Story mode was fucking awesome! Spoiler:

I can't wait till the next MK but we got years to go!

I'm on challenge tower right now, I'm on challenge 21 but I'm taking a 45 minute break. I'll do the ladder when I reach about challenge 50 or so.
    I knew you would like that LOL. The only part I actually didn't like was when Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I'm liking Mortal Kombat: Legacy, it's like watching an episode of 24.

Plus Jeri Ryan! I love my Jeri Ryan.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Wow, the IGN review of the new MK game is filled with fail, its a complete half assed review that actually makes no sense.

All the MK forums are up in arms over it, not just because it gives the game a low score, but because its really felt like the guy who played the game didnt give it much of a chance.

He did however spend time bitching about how hard the bosses were, which is redundant because the Boss battles are SUPPOSED to be hard.

Course his review really doesn't make any real sense either if you analyze it.

IGN will go ahead and give RE5 like a 9.5, when it was a turd of a game, but are giving this new MK game an 8.0, because its an MK game.

Weirdest part of his review is that he gives the games graphics like a 7.5, which anyone who has eyes can clearly see how much detail was put into everything.

Oh well, fail reviewer is fail.

Comment

• 8.0 a low score? And people are bitching about that? "Gamers" nowadays...

Comment

• The error was paying attention to reviews in the first place. I don't think a review has ever influenced a game buying decision for me.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
              £30 now on amazon UK, still with pre-order bonuses.
              Nice! Saving another fiver . . .
              sigpic

Comment

• 1.- ign gave re5 a 9.0.
                2.- really? re5 wasnt amazing but a turd....really?...... i mean....really? 0_o?
                3.- as others pointed out..dont listen to reviews.
                4.- i agree spencer legacy reminded me of 24, god i miss the show.

cant wait to friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                  Nice! Saving another fiver . . .

I'm still avoiding this over stupid DRM issues. My partner wants it though, so I guess getting it at some point, probably when it sinks below £20. Not seen MvC3 that low yet, though SFIV/SSFIV/Tekken 6 all dropped below it pretty fast.
                  Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Well, just finished the story. Pretty neat overall.

Spoiler:

With the story mode out the way--now that leaves online. Woo-hoo. Party time!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Parties in this game are gonna be so awesome with King of The Hill
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                        -now that leaves online. Woo-hoo. Party time!
                        When we going to play?

Comment

Well, just finished the story. Pretty neat overall.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

• Been playing it for a few hours and I can say it's the best fighting game I've played in a long time. I haven't even gotten into story mode yet.....I'm having so much fun with the gameplay itself. Online is pretty impressive as well. The amount of effort put into this game is beautiful.

Comment

Well, just finished the story. Pretty neat overall.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Only thing I'm disappointed in now is that Mileenas Klassic fatality is the last fatality out there, and ya know it hasnt been found yet.

Though people seem to be having luck with Brutality hunting.
                                Some guys have managed to find a 4 hit combo for Cyrax while in fatality training.

Being that the fatality sequence ends when you hit the opponent, this discovery does mean something.

Here's hoping.

Comment

Working...
                                X