Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Generation Kill" was pretty alright.

I recently saw "Minority Report". I thought it was alright, I could not add any much more. 6/10

This is the last film I saw during vacation, it's been a good run
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• The unborn is a horrible movie, probably the worst movie I've ever seen in a movie theater...and I go every week or two. In case you're wondering, it's another one of those "be scared of the kid" movies. The only reason I went to go see it is because of Gary Oldman, who turns out to only be in the movie for under 10 minutes. His accent is really good as always, this time around as an American rabbi. I tried really hard to take this film seriously, but it's kind of hard when the whole audience is laughing from cheesy, goofy scenes in the first 30 seconds of the film.
      Last edited by REmaster; 01-13-2009, 10:17 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Don't Look Now. It's definitely one of my favorites. Great imagery and an overall subdued but tense atmosphere. I've seen a couple of films pay tribute to it recently, which makes me wonder if Paramount will remake it >_>. I can't really see it in good hands at all under those circumstances.

Comment

• Slumdog Millionaire
          10/10
          New addition to my 'favourite movies' list
          ...Hell, I barely even have a 'favourite movies' list. Like I'm one of those people who are picky, don't have any 'favourite movies' to name readily when asked, and think that the movie industry has gone way downhill compared to some older movies. But still, I just really liked this movie for some odd reason...

Oh yeah, I also saw Saw 5...
          I haven't really seen the other Saw movies... And I basically spent half the movie making a "DX" face...
          I enjoyed it
          Last edited by JcFFx; 01-14-2009, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Watched Gran Torino. Great movie! 9/10!

Comment

• I watched I am Legend (It sucks IMO )

And Marley & Me

Comment

• Valkyrie. Cruise spent the middle 45 minutes of the movie saying variations on "But I saw the bomb go off!" "But I saw the explosion!" "Hitler is dead, I saw it!". It got preachy.

Comment

• Saw The Departed for the 56th time.

135/10

Comment

• I can understand that from your signature.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The ending still gets me every time.

Comment

• Sadly enough i am making my way through the entire Star Trek Voyager series--------Again! Got a thing about Roxann Dawson (B'Elanna Torres). Sad news about Kate Mulgrew getting Alzheimer's, but i'm sure she will remain the positive person that she always was.

Comment

• I saw:

Marley And Me. Incredibly sad ending. I was on the verge of tears, and I felt my eyes watering up 10/10
                          Seven Pounds. I ruined the ending for myself (fuckin' Wikipedia), so it wasn't much of a suprise. Still a good movie, though. 8/10
                          Event Horizon. Finally got around to watching it. Nothing special, just your standard sci-fi flick. It had so much in common with Sunshine. 7/10

Comment

• Went to go see My Bloody Valentine....I know, but I'd never seen a movie in 3d but when we got there they said the cinema doesnt have 3d? Lol thought hell will go in since we came all this way kinda cliche horror some decent kills though really disapointed didnt get to see it in 3d.

Comment

• i just watched the breakfast club for the 10000000th time

its such a great movie

"why can andrew get up? il get up, we will all get up IT'LL BE ANARCHY!"

haha, gotta love that movie

Comment

• Indeed an amazing movie. It brings back memories.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X