X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wesker's Shadow View Post
    Meet the Spartans

-100000/10

You know, why can't people ever learn from the classics like Space Balls, Naked Gun, Airplane and Hot Shots?

Ugh, you know you're bored when you end up watching a movie from the producers that made the Scary Movie franchise.

Yeah, there seriously was nothing on last night and I ended up watching this crap of a movie.

I wish I could get those 2 hours back, lol.
    u watch it on HBO lastnight? thats when i saw it

and ur right its about -100000 out of 5 that movie sucked balls

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      u watch it on HBO lastnight? thats when i saw it

and ur right its about -100000 out of 5 that movie sucked balls
      Yep, sounds like we were both pretty bored last night, lol.

If there was a way to type an infinite symbol on my computer I would slap an negative sign before it.

Really, parody films have gone downhill since the Scary Movie franchise came along. I'm just glad to see Airplane and Space Balls are still shown every once in while on HBO and Starz.

Comment

• Yea I watched about ten minutes of it on HBO and thought it was just crap. Anyway I saw Paul Blart Mall Cop and was disappointed. I didn't like it and it not because I work security at a mall. It was predictable and not that funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wesker's Shadow View Post
          Yep, sounds like we were both pretty bored last night, lol.

If there was a way to type an infinite symbol on my computer I would slap an negative sign before it.

Really, parody films have gone downhill since the Scary Movie franchise came along. I'm just glad to see Airplane and Space Balls are still shown every once in while on HBO and Starz.

yup same here
          but i did think the 1st and 3rd scary movies were funny but after that and all
          of the "movie" (like date movie, disater movie, meet the spartans ect ect) are all crap
          there a waste of time and effort to push the button to turn to the hbo channel just
          to watch a guy make out with another guy and give girls high fives

but i agree its good there playing space balls and airplane
          and i absolutly love how they play the breakfast club alot
          cuz i love that movie everytime i get a chance i watch that movie

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
            yup same here
            but i did think the 1st and 3rd scary movies were funny but after that and all
            of the "movie" (like date movie, disater movie, meet the spartans ect ect) are all crap
            there a waste of time and effort to push the button to turn to the hbo channel just
            to watch a guy make out with another guy and give girls high fives

but i agree its good there playing space balls and airplane
            and i absolutly love how they play the breakfast club alot
            cuz i love that movie everytime i get a chance i watch that movie
            I agree, the first and third Scary Movies were pretty funny. I just don't understand where they get the funding though for the movies. I mean it's like they have "crap movie fund" for these types of films stashed away somewhere.

I love those movies! Breakfast Club is an awesome movie. XD They've also been showing Back to the Future like crazy recently. That's another of my favs. I also want to see some Bill and Ted while I'm at it, lol.
            Last edited by Wesker's Shadow; 02-01-2009, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              Yea I watched about ten minutes of it on HBO and thought it was just crap. Anyway I saw Paul Blart Mall Cop and was disappointed. I didn't like it and it not because I work security at a mall. It was predictable and not that funny.
              that movie just looks like a failure anyway

Comment

• I watched Wanted this weekend.... bending bullets, a cliche story and Jolie acting hotter than she really was at that time. Good fun, nothing more.

Gonna watch Milk and My Name Is Bruce soon... looking forward to that =D

Comment

• Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                  Max Payne was bad but have you seen Hitman? Lol you got Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Hitman, Max Payne, House Of Dead, Final Fantasy can anyone think of a film that's come from a videogame and is better than the game?? I think Degeneration probably the best game to film adaption I've ever seen. Would love to see an Uncharted or Left 4 Dead movie but they'd probably just screw it up.
                  wing commander was pretty ok and yes i have played the game.

i just saw the halloweentown movies and for a disney made for TV movie there not bad. definately a watch for family minded viewers.

also im goin to see friday the 13th next week so i rented the new doc his name was jason and i will have a full review on fri

Comment

• I watched The Bank Job. Awesome flick, 9/10. Great story

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                      that movie just looks like a failure anyway

oh yha the movie was a major failure

but anyways

i just got done watching Bio-Dome on showtime
                      lol thats a awesome movie i havnt seen it in ages
                      tho i still dont like pauly shore
                      but bio-dome and in the army now were his best movies by far

Comment

• I have finally seen the original assault on precinct 13 and think it was and ace film, still have the 2nd and 3rd godfather's too watch and The final film that is new i watched was degeneration think that's about it.

Comment

• Saw the Wrestler yesterday.

Very emotional and very dramatic this is Rourke's finest hour.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Saw the Taken yesterday, was pretty damn good

Comment

• i watched bachelor party vegas last night on showtime

10/10
                              i love that damn movie now
                              its pretty much a dude flick cuz all that naughty crap that goes on in the movie

Comment

• I watched a Thai film called Shutter last night. Very, very creepy. I'm pretty sure there was an American remake (Which they set in Japan for some odd reason). I reccomend checking it out if you're interested in Asian horror, authough it does play out differently to your average Ringu/Ju-on clone. Also it contains some of the most sleep depriving scenes i've seen in recent years!

Comment

Working...
                                X