Recently Seen Films

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers 2!!! it's great!!!
    Am i the onlly one who thinks Michael Bay should direct a movie about gears of war? he could use hes epicness in something a bit more interesting than cars that transform (I think if he does a third one, it'll get boring)

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
      Transformers 2!!! it's great!!!
      Am i the onlly one who thinks Michael Bay should direct a movie about gears of war? he could use hes epicness in something a bit more interesting than cars that transform (I think if he does a third one, it'll get boring)
      He would be my first choice for a gears of war director but he would have to make the film look gritty like saving private ryan but just more epic lol

Comment

• Watched Zombieland the other night and loved it. The end dragged on a little bit but the movie was better than any of the crap that Anderson put out. The best part was Spoiler:

Comment

• I just saw an early George Romero flick, The Crazies. Boy this guy likes doing movies about epidemics. There are some disturbing as hell scenes, from the extent of the ailment. You either die after a while, or you become delerious/aggressive. It also has a great ambiguity; some of the soldiers quarantining could either be infected or abusing authority. I enjoyed it.

Comment

• I saw Final Destination 4. Ugh.

The only thing remotely interesting to me was the escalator. Muaha...
            Last edited by Ray; 10-10-2009, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              Watched Zombieland the other night and loved it. The end dragged on a little bit but the movie was better than any of the crap that Anderson put out. The best part was Spoiler:
              I just saw Zombie Land today with a friend, it freaking ruled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best zombie movie for me, hands down.

That part was hilarious, man.

Comment

• Finally saw District 9. Whao.

Comment

• Just watched Damage with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Not a bad film, Not as good as The Condemned. His finishing move "The Damage" is kinda lame but anything is lame compared to the stunner.

Comment

• I watched "The" Final Destination and Gamer in the last few days. I have to say I wasn't impressed with Final Destination but Gamer was really pretty good.

Comment

• Marley and Me.

All I can say is, if you have a dog or just like animals in general, don't watch this movie unless you feel like crying at the end. It was a pretty good movie, Owen Wilson wasn't his stereotypical self, he actually acted. Jennifer Aniston was great as usual.

I don't cry during too many movies, but the ending killed me. I hugged and kissed my dog after it ended.

Comment

• Paranormal Activity.

Hoh-lee shit.

Don't watch it alone.

Comment

• ^

Now I HAVE to watch it by myself...somehow...

Comment

• I saw 'Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs'. Quirky, fun, and it matches well with the original book too!

I'm planning to watch 'Where the Wild Things Are'. I was a big fan of the book as a small one, and am ready for a nostalgia-gasm.

I'm also planning on watching 'Paranormal Activity' with a few friends. Sounds yummy.

Comment

• ^So was I. That book was a fun one to read.

In the meantime, I just saw Zombieland about a week ago. Pretty good movie, in my opinion.

Looking forward to "Still Walking". Let us see what all the hype is about there...

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
                                Ive seen drag me to hell and its no where near as good as Evil Dead. Its got some kind of creepy moments and a realy evil deadesque scene involving a demon but apart from that its a pretty average horror film.
                                Yea I watched it last night. Classic Raimi style but I felt like he couldn't get the right mixture of horror or comedy, just kind of akward at some points. There were some scary ass parts though lol. "platinum card, very good"
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X