I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
    You really threw me off calling it the Boston Beer Company because in the United States, most people refer to it as Samuel Adams. This is actually my favorite of the domestic beers. They have such a wide variety of brews, and nearly everything I have tried by them has been awesome. Ironically, that Cherry Wheat you're talking about I really didn't know like. There is another fruit one though: Blackberry Witbier. I definitely recommend this one!

Though the Elixir of Life of Beers is definitely:

I love that stuff, and the bastards decided to quit distributing it in my area.

Do you remember Dimitri/Dimitri_Chavez on reHorror? Spencer reminds me a lot of him just by the way he posts and the comments he makes. I would actually swear they were the same person if I didn't know better.

Let's see...Something I am happy about. Well, at the end of this week I will be getting two paychecks (One from my new job, and one from my old job where I maxed out my vacation time, so am basically getting paid for a full week of work). I don't really get to spend it though; I will be putting as much as possible in my savings account so I will have a substantial chunk of money to put on a new car. I would like to put $6000, and at the moment only have $3000...Should get there pretty quickly though at this new pay rate.
    Yeah? You want to know my favorite domestic beer? The homebrew beer my uncle brews, damn that's good, and he lets me help him brew it sometimes too.
    Fission mailed.

Comment

• Its now official people, me and Emma are now engaged!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
        Its now official people, me and Emma are now engaged!
        Congratulations!
        sigpic

Comment

• Congratulations to you both!
          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• So I saw on Facebook. I think I speak for us all when I say 'I OBJECT!'

Also, congratulations.

Comment

• Thanks he proposed in front of my parents on a cruise on the river Thames next to the Tower of London. I'm a married woman now!

Comment

• Congratulations for you guys.

Comment

• I'm happy, I just got home from my first day of work at my new job. It was amazing, I really like the store, and my co-workers are all friendly and helpful.
                  Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-22-2011, 03:44 PM.
                  Fission mailed.

Comment

• Thanks guys, we're very happy about this and only just got back to the hotel. London's such a great place to propose!

Comment

• Congratulations Fred! I hope you have a wonderful marriage and life together!
                      Fission mailed.

Comment

• RUGBY WORLD CUP... OURS ONCE AGAIN! Arohanui and ka pai to our boys~<3
                        Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 10-23-2011, 04:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                          RUGBY WORLD CUP... OURS ONCE AGAIN! Arohanui and ka pai to our boys~<3
                          You're a New Zealand aborigine?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was just wondering since you're speaking their tribal language.
                          Last edited by Ununoctium; 10-23-2011, 07:52 AM.
                          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
                            You're a New Zealand aborigine?

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I was just wondering since you're speaking their tribal language.
                            To be exact, it's Māori and even if a person isn't Māori in New Zealand, it's a fairly common thing to hear from supporters of Kiwi teams or from Kiwi people in general, that is - that they love their players, team and wish them the best of good luck.

Considering that the NZ teams also open with a Haka - a traditional war dance that is fairly well known too. Adding to the threatening factor that their teams' are also made up of fucking huge blokes.

I've heard Aussies that are going for the Kiwi teams say a couple of well-wishes in Māori, considering they're due some good luck considering they lost a game earlier and we feel that they should win something after the earthquake.

[Edit] To me, I've heard it a lot so it probably seems fairly common to me. Then again, I am in Australia and one of my bosses' also happens to be a Kiwi too so... *Shrugs*

And I had a look and have to say - good on the Kiwis. Took them a while, but they beat France and finally won their first one in 24 years.
                            Last edited by Enetirnel; 10-23-2011, 08:50 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Non-blurry Signature Version
                            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Et ba merde!
                              Yah, somehow I always thought New Zealand would obviously win against France in this intense rugby match.
                              I bet my relatives in Lorient and in the Île de France departement would be devasted :p
                              sigpic
                              "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• I'm off work for the next two days after working all weekend. This should be nice.
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X